2010 World Cup Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those two missed chances early by Mexico have come back to haunt them...

worth a repost?

37.jpg

two goals :up: :up:

( Arg 2 - 0 Mex)

WhAt the Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:panic: :gah:

screw the refs!

Damn it Rosario!!!

This world cup has been a pack of heartbreak. :angry::sad:

Oh England actually won something today , & we beat the Aussies :D

Even if it was Cricket :lmao:

Nuts ?? ehhhhhhhhhhh :uhoh:

Here you go but they're unsalted now :shifty:

wait . . . there are other sports being played out there . . . cricket scmicket :yawn:

and um, I don't even wanna know about those unsalted nuts now :eyebrow: :laugh:

and mexico . . . stop aiming your strikes at the keeper :gah:

WhAt the Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:panic: :gah:

screw the refs!

Damn it Rosario!!!

This world cup has been a pack of heartbreak. :angry::sad:

:hug:

It's getting really chippy. The second half should be interesting.

*googled it's getting really chippy* and I'm still :scratch:

< I think my head has completely stopped working altogether

really hoping that mexico go give themselves an uppercut and find their a game . . . let's make this interesting huh?

Too bad for yet another bad referee call, Mexicans had more shots at the goal...what was that shoving at the end about ? Hope they don't end up fist-fighting after the game ends...

Shame on that horrible call. These things completely change the game plan. In this case, the momentum of the game completely shifted, which matters even more than that one goal.

Wouldn't have thought it'd be such a clear result in the end. The German team was quite impressed in late first half, beginning second half. Shame the English goal didn't count. That was quite clearly in. But those two goals left the Germans lacking in confidence for a while and England gained control until we could score again and get it back under control.

Our defense is still a bit weak, especially Boateng loses the ball often. And Gomez... when he came in I knew there'd be no more goals. He is the only player in the world to beat himself. Glad we made it in the end.

Looks like the quarter final is against Argentina again. My bet was 2-1, so Mexico needs to score another one. With our defence, clearly an opponent to be afraid of.

Shame on that horrible call. These things completely change the game plan. In this case, the momentum of the game completely shifted, which matters even more than that one goal.

pshychologically that is really hard to come back from . . . but these boys are supposed to be professional so game on fellahs . . .

and hellooo maradona . . . did we raid a diamond mine on our way to the game :lol:

gotta figure it's ok for me to go to the pool now, rite?

I guess this is what happens
when you have the world's greatest coach
coaching the world's greatest player?

:hmm: . . . you may be onto something there

it's still not pretty ( or terribly interesting, unless it's england *ducks* :giggle: ) to watch another team get mashed like that though :shrug:

Yeah i don;t like cricket either, football football football for me

. . . as long as it's the round ball type football it's alllllll good

BLOODY HELL . . . how many chances do these boys need :gah:

Back
Top Bottom