2009/10 - The return of The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd also like to add that the rarities might just have a greater chance of surfacing for this tour. especially the big songs. They will rehearse them with the claw and stadiums in mind. for vertigo, no doubt they spent most rehearsal time dedicated towards indoor shows-wherby ultraviolet and a sort of homecoming wouldn't have worked. get me?

I read last night right before bed that UF was rehearsed :hyper:

One of the my top 10's & can't wait to see/hear it live.

I don't really care about the rehearsal clips of the other songs I have seen posted, but I am really lookign forward to TUF, one of my favourite U2 songs, alongside Streets and Wild Horses, but I am fascinated by what it will sound like and how Bono can sing this song more than any other that is being rehearsed.

If there was ever any hope of this spectacular song being played live at a U2 show it is now. Given that some of the songs on NLOTH have a similar feel I am here and now predicting the return of this wonderful classic to the setlist.
Hope I'm right. What do you think?

Hey. Happy I was right.:wave:

I'm glad it's back. Now it needs to make it to America!

it has now been 7,899 days since I've seen The Unforgettable Fire played live. I can wait another 110 days I guess! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom