1st minute of LAPOE...MP3!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FullonEdge2 said:
Gee whiz!! I can't wait to hear the end solo in quality this good! It must be bone crushing!!:drool:

Plus, I LOVE this intro!:drool:

Hey, what ever happened to the HTDAAB virginity club?? Didn't you start that?

Now your listening to LAPOE. What gives?

Sounds really cool...LAPOE may just end up being the best song on the album! I agree that it sounds Passengers-y but rocky...kickass

I love it! Brilliant! Very 90's U2...AB, Zooropa, Pop, Passengers, all that jazz. This song is going to RULE. :drool:

and thanks a million for the video - I love it! I love this band so damn much! at the end of the Vertigo HQ vid when Bono half-headlocks Edge during the no one gets hurt line... :drool: thats so damn hawt. and you can hear Edge's lead part so much better in the video! Is that the album version of the song then...?

I think the intro is very Zooropa-esque, especially those high-pitched backing vocals which remind me of Lemon.

AtomicBono said:
I love it! Brilliant! Very 90's U2...AB, Zooropa, Pop, Passengers, all that jazz. This song is going to RULE. :drool:

and thanks a million for the video - I love it! I love this band so damn much! at the end of the Vertigo HQ vid when Bono half-headlocks Edge during the no one gets hurt line... :drool: thats so damn hawt. and you can hear Edge's lead part so much better in the video! Is that the album version of the song then...?

I noticed the guitar sounded a bit rawer too..perhaps there are a few slight changes to the album version of Vertigo..

this is incredible...thanks for hosting it Hoodlem, and thanks for everything gorman. Cant wait til Edge's bluesy guitar riff kicks in :wink:

Sleep Over Jack said:

I noticed the guitar sounded a bit rawer too..perhaps there are a few slight changes to the album version of Vertigo..

I thought I noticed the guitar sound from Some Days Are Better Than Others

boosterjuice said:

Hey, what ever happened to the HTDAAB virginity club?? Didn't you start that?

Now your listening to LAPOE. What gives?

Did you read the rules regarding the virginity club? Your are allowed to listen to 5 clips of songs. A clip of LPOE has already been released, which I listened to. This is the same song, so it won't ruin your virginity to listen to this clip.

Thanks to all for the video and mp3's. I wonder if there is more promo stuff out there revealing the new songs?

LPOE is good. I believe it will have to grow on me.

FullonEdge2 said:

Did you read the rules regarding the virginity club? Your are allowed to listen to 5 clips of songs. A clip of LPOE has already been released, which I listened to. This is the same song, so it won't ruin your virginity to listen to this clip.

That's funny Fullon,

I'm sure if a new CD quality clip came out of SYCMIOYO, you'd make a quick rule ammendment.

boosterjuice said:

That's funny Fullon,

I'm sure if a new CD quality clip came out of SYCMIOYO, you'd make a quick rule ammendment.

Wait a minute, Booster,

When have I made an amendment that didn't follow the original rules? I originally indicated that you are allowed to listen to 5 songs. This is one of my 5.

FullonEdge2 said:

Wait a minute, Booster,

When have I made an amendment that didn't follow the original rules? I originally indicated that you are allowed to listen to 5 songs. This is one of my 5.

I'm just saying that your rules seem fairly relaxed.

grbounds said:
probably my least favorite new song so far.....just my opinion.....

agreed, I'm having a hard time loving it. I think that this one will grow on me, especially after hearing a chorus. But I like everything else way better.

boosterjuice said:

I'm just saying that your rules seem fairly relaxed.

I agree. How else could I motivate myself though?

I think I have a confession to make, though. I know. I failed miserably. I let other members of the club down. I illegally listened to the totp version of OOTS. Now my membership is at the mercy of the club.:mad:

I have misled everyone, but most importantly, myself. Though I am no longer a "virgin," I hope to remain pure for the remaining songs. This is why I don't want the album to be streamed or leaked. I KNOW I will fall to temptation.

thanx for understanding:wink:

FullonEdge2 said:

I agree. How else could I motivate myself though?

I think I have a confession to make, though. I know. I failed miserably. I let other members of the club down. I illegally listened to the totp version of OOTS. Now my membership is at the mercy of the club.:mad:

I have misled everyone, but most importantly, myself. Though I am no longer a "virgin," I hope to remain pure for the remaining songs. This is why I don't want the album to be streamed or leaked. I KNOW I will fall to temptation.

thanx for understanding:wink:

Look, don't beat yourself up about it. Your intentions were noble. Now, you need to revel in the delights of being a non-virgin. It really is fun. Throw caution to the wind and jump in! Stand up tall and hold your head high. You have nothing to be ashamed of.
(It's good to have you back)

Back
Top Bottom