1 week away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miracle Drug really grew on me as the last tour progressed. I was looking forward to it each night by the time the fall leg of the North American tour rolled around.

Wow, I just read my twitter and saw that Matt from u2gigs is on his way to Santiago. That's awesome!! Hopefully he'll be sharing his awesome videos!!

Hi

in a few hours, after lunch I'll head for the stadium

Nick (4U2Play) should be there already
like an hour ago, there were 40+ people outside

I'll be tweeting from @pepokiss, so you can follow my ramblings and what's going on for today's queue and tomorrow's show

and I have to say this: I'm typing this from my toilet :wink:

One Tree Hill & Mothers of the Disappeared (riffs only) heard so far at the Estadio Nacional de Chile. :hyper: :ohmy:

u2gigs Still OTH from inside the stadium as we just walk around the stadium. Sounds like Edge to me. #U2360CHI

u2_news Prueba de sonido ahora: Mothers of dissapeared aun solo acordes de guitarra #U2360CHI

Nonsense, that's not fake-looking at all. My fake rehearsal videos are always extremely convincing. :D

Yeah that Dirty Day got my hopes up when the music first started...but then Bono started singing and I was like, "There's no way he can be sounding like that right now."

:sad:

It was too quiet for me to pick up on any nuances that may have told me I was being duped. I had to crank everything up just to hear what song it was.

Is that Zooropa/Fez I hear?

EDIT: Sounds like JUST Fez right now.

EDIT AGAIN: DAMMIT IT WAS JUST THAT STUPID COBL INTRO THING

Sorry...not stupid. Just annoying that I always think it is the real song but it's just a transition.

They're reworking the segue it sounds like...still needs tweaking, they did it twice. They lowered the key in COBL to it's original (much better sounding) and Edge took over vocals.

I'm sure they considered Red Hill Mining Town, but Bono was unable to perform like in the "good ole days" so they just scrapped the idea and went with One Tree Hill.

And I'm perfectly okay with that.

hey corianderstem , Nick 4U2Play told me you were here in Santiago

Im in line, N° 177.

do you happen to know where is he?

because we might enter the stadium soon, and I dont know where he is

please help me

Hey, pepokiss! :wave:

I think Mr. Nick has his signals crossed. I'm home in Seattle.

Sorry I can't help! I'll shoot him a message on Facebook in case he's able to check and gets a notification on his phone, and let him know you're looking for him.

:)

edit: I can't get on Facebook - looks like the site is down. Grrr.

Also, I'm an idiot - I thought the show was tomorrow! I didn't realize it was today! Have a great time tonight! I'll keep trying to message Nick. I don't have his phone number of anything.

Back
Top Bottom