(07-28-2004) Bono the Hobo? - People Magazine*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Convention Confidential

The Democratic National Convention continues in Boston, and PEOPLE is there, following the power players and stars.

DRESSED-DOWN BONO: On his way to meet with politicos, Bono was decked out entirely in denim, with a half-unbuttoned shirt and sunglasses, despite being indoors. When PEOPLE asked if he would change before meeting with delegates, a member of the U2 rocker's entourage interjected, "He dresses like a hobo." Bono said, "My job is to be myself and not to be boring. I'm a rock and roll singer first."

http://people.aol.com/people/

I love Bono's comment - "My job is to be myself"! :up: :applaud:

Please never forget that, BONO - ALWAYS BE YOURSELF !:yes:

YOU ARE FINE JUST THE WAY YOU ARE! :wink:

As I've always said - BONO, YOU'RE THE ONE IN CONTROL! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! :bono: :heart: :heart: ;) :angel: :hug:

Bravo Bono
but please get a new haircut
CNN should fire their audio staff, his mic had a ground problem and you could bearly hear him between the distortion from the mic and the background music at the DNC.

Since Anderson Cooper is also a daddy's boy he does not care for worhty causes and it pissed me of when he said he was skeptical of rock stars mixing with politicians and I'm glad Bono had a kick ass comeback when he said he didn't always believed what he said!
That's why BONO should be president of the UNIVERSE....
he's gonna fix it with love!

:rolleyes:

It's a good thing no one cares about those less important issues like AIDS. Fashion really is the only thing that matters at political conventions.

Actually.......Bono looks quite nice (as always) it's just sometimes famous people try to be way too cool by dressing down for the event as if they are too cool for it-and by no means is that the way Bono is....

:yes: :up: first off-yes, Bravo Bono at being ur self!! Second, kick ass comment back to some one that could careless! Can't they ever find someone that is a REAL journalist? :madspit: I agree mumbler-bono isn't just dressing down! Hello Angel-you were Almost "Polically correct"!:D

Jamila said:
I love Bono's comment - "My job is to be myself"! :up: :applaud:

Please never forget that, BONO - ALWAYS BE YOURSELF !

YOU ARE FINE JUST THE WAY YOU ARE! :wink:

As I've always said - BONO, YOU'RE THE ONE IN CONTROL! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! :bono: :heart:

Yeah Bono, don't ever forget it, you're the BEST!!!! ROCK ON, or should I say WALK ON, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :heart: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom