Москва, Россия, Супертред

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's okay Daniel, no stress. :) I'm not out of pocket, my friend already gave me money and won't hear of me giving it back. It's not a huge sum anyway.

Now, to smuggle Jess out here... :hmm:

In other news, I am now halfway through Eclipse and down five hours of sleep. Ms Meyer has introduced a fresh horror... inconsistent hyphenation!!
:faint:

I still owe you for Muse as well so haha!

How were Kasabian?

Oh yes... There'll be no getting away from me then. :wink:

Kasabian were pretty good, played a good set and most of the crowd was pretty into it. Maybe cos most of them were Brits, I dunno. *L*

I figure their main audience is club-goers, so there was a bit too much strobe lighting and hands-in-the-air action for my taste, and the sound was good but not great, but I enjoyed it anyway. They played my fave song of theirs, so I was happy. :D

Oh yes... There'll be no getting away from me then. :wink:

Kasabian were pretty good, played a good set and most of the crowd was pretty into it. Maybe cos most of them were Brits, I dunno. *L*

I figure their main audience is club-goers, so there was a bit too much strobe lighting and hands-in-the-air action for my taste, and the sound was good but not great, but I enjoyed it anyway. They played my fave song of theirs, so I was happy. :D

Whats your fav? I haven't heard much of the third album, aside from the singles that JJJ plays. Empire is probably their best album.

It might be the worst thing I've heard since I last listened to Brokencyde

One good song, the rest are unlistenable trash worse than your average Brokencyde song or at best too boring to notice, four songs left...

Really? This is his United Nations of Sound thing, yeah?

I heard a song on Phantom (the best radio station everest :wink:) a while back, and Thought It wasn't too bad!

Whats your fav? I haven't heard much of the third album, aside from the singles that JJJ plays. Empire is probably their best album.

The Doberman... and yeah, I think I like Empire best out of their albums. They've only got the three, right?

The third (which rejoices in the awkward name of West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum) is pretty good, if a tad inconsistent.

... Just like Stephanie Meyer's hyphenation. :crack:

Quick, I need 50ccs of quality literature, stat!!

Really? This is his United Nations of Sound thing, yeah?

I heard a song on Phantom (the best radio station everest :wink:) a while back, and Thought It wasn't too bad!

I'd like to say I like some of it but he's either making me cringe to death with some overly overly overly religious lyrics or just singing about nothing. America is the only song I'm enjoying at all

Phantom is l'awesome :wink: maybe if you can handle the religious stuff it wouldn't be that bad but when you sing "are you ready?" over and over again for 6 minutes I have a feeling I'm gonna be ready to kill someone by the time Jesus is back :wink:

The Doberman... and yeah, I think I like Empire best out of their albums. They've only got the three, right?

The third (which rejoices in the awkward name of West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum) is pretty good, if a tad inconsistent.

... Just like Stephanie Meyer's hyphenation. :crack:

Quick, I need 50ccs of quality literature, stat!!

Have you seen the movies? they're very literal as in all vampires and LITERALLY made of marble :lol:

I'd like to say I like some of it but he's either making me cringe to death with some overly overly overly religious lyrics or just singing about nothing. America is the only song I'm enjoying at all

Phantom is l'awesome :wink: maybe if you can handle the religious stuff it wouldn't be that bad but when you sing "are you ready?" over and over again for 6 minutes I have a feeling I'm gonna be ready to kill someone by the time Jesus is back :wink:

Fair Enough! :laugh:

I haven't actually listned to that station in quite a while, probably a few months. But it's awesome. People at work who listen to Triple J over here say 'oh how goods this new song' and I'm like 'meh, I heard it like a month ago!' I think it was The Gaslight Anthem.

Have you seen the movies? they're very literal as in all vampires and LITERALLY made of marble :lol:

Do not mention the movies in the superthread! Its bad enough with the books!!

:lol:

I've only seen parts of the first one, and a very poor quality dodgy downloaded copy at that. So it was hard to tell if the suckiness was due to the crappy camera job or just innate. I'm guessing it was both...

I have a fleeting curiosity about how they do the CGI for the werewolves, but that's about it.

:lol:

I've only seen parts of the first one, and a very poor quality dodgy downloaded copy at that. So it was hard to tell if the suckiness was due to the crappy camera job or just innate. I'm guessing it was both...

I have a fleeting curiosity about how they do the CGI for the werewolves, but that's about it.

Everything about them is horrible, the wolves look bad too and when they transform back they're fully clothed, well the female wolves are, the male ones just run around in shorts and talk about how hot they are

Is this Phantom station to Triple J what Triple J is to Triple M...?

I have no idea what Triple M is...

I might make a new account seeing as my name is no longer true :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom