TICKET DROPS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chicago 1 & 2 GA's again available. I just grabbed a single for a buddy that wants to go to night 1 with us and did the unthinkable of passing on night 2. After seeing Vegas 2 and LA2 setlist basically dropping a song and calling it a day, I am going to save my hard earned for a different entertainment option.

Chicago 2's GA drops were very short lived.

I did notice there were also drops in the 120's sections and 110's, almost front row seats at the full price of almost $360. This is a bummer since many people had already bought tickets at the same price for other sections.

This proves even more the point that people are not willing to spend $360 for a ticket, even in the best lower section of the house and in front row.

I just checked out tickets for shows I'm not going to and there's people reselling seats for Philly for 21 -30 bucks?

Someone tell me if the MSG tickets for sale are any good... Sec 200s.... if you sat there recently, let me know. I can't tell if last few rows of 200s are actually further away than the 400s... MSG fuck you! I mean, go renovations.

Sec 210, 211, 212, 213, 223, 224, 225

220, 221, 215

Lower 100s, but those are 177 tickets vs 112 tickets... some of these are limited view...

But is it worth it to pay 200 bucks to see U2, when i know if I got GA it's 100 and best seats...

Back
Top Bottom