eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 - Rumors & General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 - Rumors & General Discussion

They're definitely setting up NYC to have 6 shows, between Newark, MSG and Uniondale.

I wonder if they'll finally feel the effects of saturation in these cities where they have played A LOT in the past 3 years. Probably not. All shows will sell out, just not right away, and not all tickets will sell at their original ridiculous prices.

Doubt LI gets a second show. RZs were available the whole day yesterday for that show. The LI show may not sell out. Jersey will get a second show and MSG may get two more.

I've been traveling and just got back today so totally missed the whole Citi presale info :doh:- if anyone has a code they aren't going to use I will gladly compensate you for it! I was really hoping to be able to do RZ this tour.
Please PM me or email mcrlaw@yahoo.com

Thank you!!!

I've been traveling and just got back today so totally missed the whole Citi presale info :doh:- if anyone has a code they aren't going to use I will gladly compensate you for it! I was really hoping to be able to do RZ this tour.
Please PM me or email mcrlaw@yahoo.com

Thank you!!!

I have a citi presale code for NY if you want it.

U2 fan club presale was a waste of money and time yesterday. On the other hand, I had no difficulty grabbing a pair of RZ tickets for the Nashville show during the Citicard presale this morning.

I seriously doubt that I will be renewing the fan club membership. Let's be frank, the only tangible benefit that most of us care about is the access to quality tickets during presale periods. Take that small perk away and there is really no reason to spend the bucks each year.

U2 fan club presale was a waste of money and time yesterday. On the other hand, I had no difficulty grabbing a pair of RZ tickets for the Nashville show during the Citicard presale this morning.

I seriously doubt that I will be renewing the fan club membership. Let's be frank, the only tangible benefit that most of us care about is the access to quality tickets during presale periods. Take that small perk away and there is really no reason to spend the bucks each year.

See yeah, this is just ridiculous. Sounds like people had way more success with GA in the Citi card pre sale than the Innocence fan pre sale. Just completely backwards, that's what's frustrating.

Why is the European pre sale system going to be different to the American one. Not that I'm complaining. But why do we just get the straight forward pre sale code but you Americans get this pretty fucked up system

See yeah, this is just ridiculous. Sounds like people had way more success with GA in the Citi card pre sale than the Innocence fan pre sale. Just completely backwards, that's what's frustrating.

I came to this conclusion as well. Got completely fucked out of GA for the Chicago 2015 show in the presale. So I tried my luck in the general sale, and pulled up 4 floor tickets right away. Right then and there I swore off the fan club. I was able to pull GAs easily for the JT shows in the general sale. Not worth it.

Yeah thats what I was thinking. And the fact that the Citi presale had a 4 tix limit instead of 2 for U2 presale. I don't even have a fricken Citi card.

Also, the tickets are apparently paper again. It seems a little silly to have all this Verified Fan business to prevent scalping, and then go back to paper tickets, which can be scalped easier than paperless. :huh:

the Verified Fan program is intended to prevent bots from scooping up all the tickets online via automated programs. It has nothing to do with paper versus CC entry, although you could argue that combining them would make the system even more secure and fan friendly (or rigid and unfair, depending on your point of view).

in the end, no one can prevent fans from selling their tickets. it's perfectly legal to do so (at face value). so the paper tickets, used with Verified Fan, arguably is the best scenario because it tries to both ensure that a real fan gets a seat, and that fan can sell it if he/she cannot make it to the show for whatever reason.

Why is the European pre sale system going to be different to the American one. Not that I'm complaining. But why do we just get the straight forward pre sale code but you Americans get this pretty fucked up system

150811165239-trump-shrug-gif-custom-1.gif

any one knew the European Rumours ??

From elsewhere .

Rumour only:

read different rumors on world web, I'll have seen these city's pass by

Munchen - Olympiahalle
Berlijn - Mercedes-Benz-Arena
Cologne - Lanxess Arena
Mannheim - SAP Arena
London - O2 Arena
Manchester - Manchester Arena
Glasgow - SSE Hydro
Dublin - 3Arena
Paris - AccorHotels Arena
Bordeaux - Métropole Arena
Madrid - WiZink Center - (Palacio de Deportes)
Lissabon - MEO Arena
Bologna - Unipol Arena
Kopenhagen - Royal Arena
Amsterdam - Ziggo Dome

Copenhagen
Bologna
Germany

Any of them will do me i will say The Hydro in Glasgow is a great Arena 13,000 capacity defo worth a visit over London & Manchester

Hmm, Bologna could be tasty - I have been contemplating either Italy or Japan for my overseas shows (and vacation), will see where my head is at after the holidays.

I had no idea Bologna was just three hours from Oslo. :wink:

hehe i see what u did there ;)
actually im from slovenia so italy is neighbour country so unless they return to croatia, this is the closest i have to thesse dates..even if i dont get tickets before, ill drive and find them before showtime, when i was in milano in 2009 second day, ticktes were seling for 20eu, half hour sooner than band hited the stage

There is alot more scalping in the US than Europe.
Its basically an epidemic over there ,all the tickets get bought up by bots and put up on resale sites .
Thankfully its not as big an issue in Europe.

I don't like this Verified fan system ,it seems very vague as to how Ticketmaster assess how someone is a scalper or a real fan.

SO it looks as if there are no GA tickets in the Ticketmaster Verified online sale. Has anyone been able to get any?

it also looks as if they are pushing the Silver Fan and VIP packages. Everything that shows up has that attached to them.

Why cant we just get a ticket. I don't care about all the other crap. Give me a good ticket price for a good show.

From elsewhere .

Rumour only:

read different rumors on world web, I'll have seen these city's pass by

Munchen - Olympiahalle
Berlijn - Mercedes-Benz-Arena
Cologne - Lanxess Arena
Mannheim - SAP Arena
London - O2 Arena
Manchester - Manchester Arena
Glasgow - SSE Hydro
Dublin - 3Arena
Paris - AccorHotels Arena
Bordeaux - Métropole Arena
Madrid - WiZink Center - (Palacio de Deportes)
Lissabon - MEO Arena
Bologna - Unipol Arena
Kopenhagen - Royal Arena
Amsterdam - Ziggo Dome

In Portugal will be, for sure, at Altice Arena (formerly MEO Arena) - it's the only place where you can have 16.000 or 17.000 indoors.
The arena is quite bad for music and I don't know how they will manage demand playing only indoors this time around.

I bought a pair of tickets for Nashville in section 111. They say full view but appear to be behind the stage. How can they be full view...am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom