Seattle Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CenturyLink Field - Seattle, WA - May 14, 2017

---------- A Rainy Night in Soho ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day
03 - A Sort of Homecoming / America (snippet)
04 - Bad / America (snippet)
05 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
06 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
07 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 - With or Without You
09 - Bullet the Blue Sky
10 - Running to Stand Still
11 - Red Hill Mining Town
12 - In God's Country
13 - Trip Through Your Wires
14 - One Tree Hill
15 - Exit / Eeny Meeny Miny Moe (snippet)
16 - Mothers of the Disappeared / El Pueblo Vencerá (snippet) [with Eddie Vedder + Mumford & Sons]
---------- BREAK ----------
17 - Beautiful Day
18 - Elevation
19 - Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
20 - One

Sorry, just trying to clarify. We had so much back and forth between different videos cutting in and out during Vancouver that we couldn't get a good feel for it.

I asked that specific question because I lost the feed. They said B to start, JT on the main, then rest back to B stage.

So either they gave wrong info or they changed it up, or its raining?

I asked that specific question because I lost the feed. They said B to start, JT on the main, then rest back to B stage.

So either they gave wrong info or they changed it up, or its raining?

Right, I said that yesterday because that's what it looked like from what we were seeing.

We haven't had a Periscoper who's been close enough to really offer us a good view on where the band is throughout the show, so I feel like we're left to guessing.

u2songs .com‏ @u2songs 7m7 minutes ago
#u2TheJoshuaTree2017
pic.twitter.com/YfLYzcYH31

(MOD video)

Last edited:
Right, I said that yesterday because that's what it looked like from what we were seeing.

We haven't had a Periscoper who's been close enough to really offer us a good view on where the band is throughout the show, so I feel like we're left to guessing.

Just trying to make decision on where to be. So just trying to figure out movement.

Since this is an open stadium, it could be raining, it looked like it was earlier and B stage drum kit had cover over it. That could change their placement.

CenturyLink Field - Seattle, WA - May 14, 2017

---------- A Rainy Night in Soho ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day
03 - A Sort of Homecoming / America (snippet)
04 - Bad / America (snippet)
05 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
06 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
07 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 - With or Without You
09 - Bullet the Blue Sky
10 - Running to Stand Still
11 - Red Hill Mining Town
12 - In God's Country
13 - Trip Through Your Wires
14 - One Tree Hill
15 - Exit / Eeny Meeny Miny Moe (snippet)
16 - Mothers of the Disappeared / El Pueblo Vencerá (snippet) [with Eddie Vedder + Mumford & Sons]
---------- BREAK ----------
17 - Beautiful Day / Love, Reign O'er Me (snippet)
18 - Elevation
19 - Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
20 - One / Hear Us Coming (snippet)
21 - Miss Sarajevo

Just trying to make decision on where to be. So just trying to figure out movement.

Since this is an open stadium, it could be raining, it looked like it was earlier and B stage drum kit had cover over it. That could change their placement.

Right, I'm trying to take notes for my placement as well!

I think I may do main stage one night, then B stage another. I can't decide what's best yet.

but it's to commemorate 10 year anniversary of Pavarotti's passing so it makes sense for Bono not to sing his parts

Someone was commenting that people looked cold.

when I say the original JT tour in Toronto, at CNE, it was COLD. 40F and a wind off of Lake ontario, and the old open football stadium. They were calling for snow , but it dodged us and it snowed the next day in NY and New England.

We dress for it, but funny I don't remember it being that cold, it was that awesome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom