Chicago #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prbiker15

Blue Crack Addict
What are the chances they'll shuffle the encore once again? :rolleyes:

Lumineers should be starting in about 25 minutes.

Would expect Little Things given it is a two night city. I think the encore flowed better than it has before. I just don't see why they can't slide Little Things in either after Elevation or One.

IMAG0301.jpg

A little closer to the main stage tonight! Didn't line up until around 10 minutes before doors opened. Only three rows behind Larry's kit and facing the stage, which I was aiming at!

Last edited:
You'll love it PR. Heard it might get a bit trippy seeing it from up close, but we'll see how it is tonight!

Temps are okay down here. A tiny breeze coming in and out too, which helps. A few people passed out by the rail I was at yesterday, so hopefully the medics and security guards are on top of anything like that as good as they were then. Right now, it's not hot at all, although that'll change when people start pushing closer together, I'm sure.

You'll love it PR. Heard it might get a bit trippy seeing it from up close, but we'll see how it is tonight!.

I found myself getting a little wobbly a couple of times the second night. Same with the group in front of me and heard people mentioning it on the way out. Hope you packed your dramamine :barf:

I'll bet PR's lunch money ASOH is played tonight and then again at one of the NJ shows. Bono will blame Edge for dropping it off the regular rotation.

I found myself getting a little wobbly a couple of times the second night. Same with the group in front of me and heard people mentioning it on the way out. Hope you packed your dramamine :barf:

I'll bet PR's lunch money ASOH is played tonight and then again at one of the NJ shows. Bono will blame Edge for dropping it off the regular rotation.
Yikes! Well, maybe being a bit further back last night will help with that a bit. Appreciate the heads up though! Maybe if I notice something feeling off, I'll look at my feet for a bit, haha.

Last night was great, though I'm a little sad we didn't get ASOH or Little Things. Bet y'all get both tonight, since I'm not there. Will have to settle for the live streams. Have fun, all!

Your main stage view looks perfect. Either you're tall enough, it's high enough, or both. How's the view to the left?

Just insane it was dropped at all. Bono's comments about getting to JT sooner help explain, but have it in the encore then! I think Bad works better in the encore anyway

DeVaul, it looks like a decent height to distance ratio for me. I'm a little above average height, but not too much, which might help too.

Oddly enough, I just shifted to the left and forward a bit more once the Lumineers came on. So now I'm only the third row behind Larry's kit and a bit more center to the stage. Will share a pic in a bit!

I'm on mobile so I'm going to be a little slow with setlist updates tonight. There are some Mixlrs floating around, @U2 has been tweeting them.

Back
Top Bottom