2017 Joshua Tree Tour: Ticket Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So only downside to GA is if you physically can't do it. And I vote for the don't worry about waiting all day approach, just show up 10 minutes before show and enjoy it. Cheaper. Easier. More fun. Better crowd on floor and when the fight breaks out, you just move a few inches to the left or right.

This was my experience. I had GA the first 360 show at Soldier Field in Chicago in 2009 and showed up after the opening act was done. I just walked on the field and had a great view.

Having seen U2 three times in stadiums, and 3 times in arenas, I have to say I prefer them in arenas. That's when it's worth it to wait in line and get up close.

Does anyone have any thoughts on trying to buy tickets to three different venues at the same time? Looking to go to Chicago, Pittsburgh, and Tampa.

Does anyone have any thoughts on trying to buy tickets to three different venues at the same time? Looking to go to Chicago, Pittsburgh, and Tampa.

Chicago is a different time zone, so you only have to worry about the other two being purchased at the same start time, I do believe.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Does anyone know what the VIP tickets include?

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I got premium last time at 02 , 450 pounds for a pre gig meal / selection of red/white wine and a seat in half decent section plus take home bags , TBH wasnt worth it , rather went Red zone which i got as back up

Based on past tours, you'll only be able to buy 2 more on same Ticketmaster account/CC in general sale. Max 6 limit for the show, a TM rule not U2.com, but usually enforced.

And I stand corrected.
TM changed the verbiage on the tickets limit info:

Ticket Limits
There is a 4 ticket limit during presale, 6 for the 1st day of public onsale, and no limit after. Ticket limit is 10 for purchases made during presale and the 1st day of public onsale.

Good luck to everyone planning on getting tickets in the pre-sales! Ticketmaster is now showing all of the ticket prices for the North American shows. $35, $70, $100, $155 & $280.

I've got the dilemma of wanting to take the vertically challenged wife and the soon to be 13 yr old son. Seats make more sense for them, but 3 good seats is gonna run me around 9 bills. That's not happening.
So probably gonna have to just do GA and hang outside the fray somewhere with a decent sightline.
If they do add a 2nd Foxboro show, I can go with a friend and try and get closer.

Dilemma solved, section 113 for $105.00 No complaints. Will do GA if they add 2nf Foxborough show.

Super easy. Got 2 GA for Boston in 1 minute. Also easily went back and searched for other tickets and they all came up. You guys and gals?

Ticketmaster does it again. I got into the page at 9:05am and no GA´s available for Miami.

There are no RZ's available at any venue as far as I can tell. If you're not pulling up any GA at all, just keep trying. They'll come through.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Secured Red zone for DC - $350, but only $5 fee is added on. The $280 seats add on $35, so this is a much better deal (and a lot closer) imo.

DC seat prices: 35, 50, 100, 155, 280. GA is $75 + 20 fee.

No problem pulling GAs or great seats (2nd row) even several mintutes in.

Got 2 GA tickets for Toronto at 9am sharp with no effort at all. No slowdowns, no delays, no hassles...just the way I like it! :)

Curious- did you select the VIP RED Zone package? Or was there an option to buy them via the U2.com Redhill Group Presale on the dropdown?

Back
Top Bottom