Vancouver #1 setlist party (part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everyone: there is no permanent link to someone's Persicope page. Each "broadcast" on Periscope will have its own link. So if he shuts his phone off for a minute and turns it back on, he'll have to create a new link each time. So a link that's dead for Periscope is truly dead; you'll have to find a different one if the guy turns it back on.

How do people's battery's last so long to periscope? Awesome for us... maybe they brought 10 phones.

Honestly I hope this is one bit they vary over the course of multiple nights, but I see what they're trying to do here, and will go nuts for Pride just like everybody else when it happens.

I would call Hands more than a snippet; it was a truncated version, but it wasn't just the lyrics being sung over Bullet.

After people have wiped the pre-cum away, had a cold shower and got over the high of an opening night on tour, most are going to think they went to a greatest hits concert. Whether thats fine or not is another story, but thats all this is.

Add elevation and walk on and youve got a shit sandwhich of a setlist here folks.

After people have wiped the pre-cum away, had a cold shower and got over the high of an opening night on tour, most are going to think they went to a greatest hits concert. Whether thats fine or not is another story, but thats all this is.

Add elevation and walk on and youve got a shit sandwhich of a setlist here folks.

This is an honest question (not intended to be snarky) - what are you judging it against? I'm just curious.

I like Pride...but I'd rather a full version of Hands that Built I think at this point. Though RTSS might sound great after that Bullet/Hands snippet.

Frankly I'm surprised they haven't used the screen more in the way they did for Cedarwood Road. That has been THE highlight so far.

Yes, playing songs we love is the worst along with new ones. Terrible. They should play what -- Bieber?

Rogers Arena - Vancouver, BC, Canada - May 14, 2015

01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control / Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet)
03 - Vertigo / God Save The Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / Burning Down The House (snippet) / Young Americans (snippet)
14 - Desire
15 - Sweetest Thing
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - Bullet the Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
18 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
19 - The Troubles

Back
Top Bottom