NYC #7 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know I haven't watched or listened to a whole stream yet, so...checking in? (or will I be out 6 songs in?)

Last one for me as well. Got stuff going on tomorrow night.

Once they start in Europe, it will be odd hearing them start at 2:30 PM...

Hadn't done the math yet. And here I thought my productivity was going to return to normal.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

My husband went out of town for the night and took my phone charger and computer with him by mistake. :angry::angry::angry: Should probably save the juice for emergencies. Have a great night!
:wave:

Oh god, the first month of European shows will begin around 4am-4:30am for me. :crack:

Hadn't done the math yet. And here I thought my productivity was going to return to normal.

That will work in my favor. I would listen more if they were on during the day...

My husband went out of town for the night and took my phone charger and computer with him by mistake. :angry::angry::angry: Should probably save the juice for emergencies. Have a great night!
:wave:

somebody is going to get fucking side-eyed when he gets home

Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY - July 30, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co.

I believe the European shows will be lunch break friendly on the west coast. Sweet!

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / Helter Skelter (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo

CLM_GI9UsAAubem.jpg:large

:wave: fellow wankers :hug:

Oliver's feed. :lol: that is what I am "watching" (it's on, but don't really look at screen all that much) If nothing else, they stay on through the whole show.

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / Helter Skelter (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow

Back
Top Bottom