NYC #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

OL is a given cause it's Mandela's birthday. I think this 8-show run will get interesting starting with tomorrow's show. I mean, U2 & Madison Square Garden...what else can you ask for?

Is it that outlandish to think or hope that they would play 'New York' even once out of 8 NYC shows? I think it'd be a real shame if they didn't at least snippet it.

the first ny/ny snip could be as early as the end of electric co

Is it that outlandish to think or hope that they would play 'New York' even once out of 8 NYC shows? I think it'd be a real shame if they didn't at least snippet it.

I have a funny feeling it will show up on the e stage one night. I know it hasn't showed up on the last two tours in NYC, but those didn't have those two "anything goes" slots in the setlist.

The only thing making not being in NYC tolerable for me is knowing I won't have to hear "New York." My loathing for that song cannot be overinflated.
Hello, by the way.
:reject:

I found it kinda funny on today's Facebook post by U2 that they have a photo of a banner that looks like it might be hanging outside of MSG promoting the 8 shows & the top says 'I just got a place in New York' & next line reads 'Welcome Home U2!'. Probably means squat but didn't expect to see that.

yeah. you're right.

the feed i was watching had big sections of empty seats. kinda like the LA shows.

It's starting to fill up. They haven't taken the stage just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

@bethandbono: Friend at e-stage says security guard read set list to him. Spoiler in next tweet. I would die so hard.

Looking at the GA...it looks so crowded, would hate to have GAs. I know some really love them but not for me.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

october

i'm weak

if that's true, it could lead into nyd like back in the day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom