LA #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
@harrykantas

CF_EHiGUMAEnhCS.jpg

Be still my heart. :love:

The Forum - Los Angeles, CA - May 26, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised by Wolves

People on Periscope are griping about the crowd, but I don't think you can really judge the crowd well this way. Just that the people around the filmer are being quiet, I guess?

People on Periscope are griping about the crowd, but I don't think you can really judge the crowd well this way. Just that the people around the filmer are being quiet, I guess?

And that you shouldn't jump around like every song of the night is Streets.

Agreed. I remember at the first Phoenix show, joyfulgirl said everyone around her was quiet, but you could tell they were still into it - they were just, you know, listening and watching.

The Forum - Los Angeles, CA - May 26, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World

Wow, really quiet crowd. Or maybe they are just not coming through the phone. Hope it's better for night three in LA when I go. Bono also sounds really tired and draggy. Regarding recording the phone the whole show, yeah no way I could do that either. Maybe one song and I'd be out, haha. Props to these live broadcasters.

This is the best part of the night for me. Not only my favorite song but the best performance of the night.

I love Big Bono and Little Edge, and the animated storm washing away the images from Cedarwood Road. And the bombing detritus raining from the rafters.

Wow, really quiet crowd. Or maybe they are just not coming through the phone. Hope it's better for night three in LA when I go. Bono also sounds really tired and draggy. Regarding recording the phone the whole show, yeah no way I could do that either. Maybe one song and I'd be out, haha. Props to these live broadcasters.
He's going to sound exhausted for the KROQ show. Three consecutive nights of performing is too much, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom