Will we see the return of...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jarvio

War Child
On this tour will we see the return of "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?" I mean, Two Hearts Beat As One returned, so you never know...

I think it's fine live. One of my favourite songs the band has ever done. Very underrated.

PS - I've never heard the kindergarten version - could you send it to me?

I hope they play it. The song would be a perfect fit for the "experience" theme. It sounded great in it's electric form on Vertigo.
And also Tryin To Throw Your Arms would be a perfect fit for the e stage. But instead they elect to play Elevation/OL every other night. :down:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I hope so!!! The one song I am dying to hear live (out of the ones they have actually played).

How have I never heard this before!?! I'm obsessed.

:up:

I remember listening to it on Kindergarten disc and being shocked how different and good it was. My definite favorite version of Wild Horses. Even Edge retrospectively admitted they made a mistake and this version had the best qualities.

I remember listening to it on Kindergarten disc and being shocked how different and good it was. My definite favorite version of Wild Horses. Even Edge retrospectively admitted they made a mistake and this version had the best qualities.

That might be one of their best demos, however, i have to disagree with both you and :edge:

Achtung Baby is perfect as it is, perhaps the most perfect album ever made by any band ever.

That might be one of their best demos, however, i have to disagree with both you and :edge:

Achtung Baby is perfect as it is, perhaps the most perfect album ever made by any band ever.

Maybe you are right, eventually. The record is perfect how it is.

Anyway, as a standalone song, there is something very special about this version.
:heart:

And the opening line

"You're innocence... I'm experience..."

Combined with "Beautiful Ghost (Introduction to Songs of Experience)" from the Joshua Tree era, and I'd say this whole Innocence/Experience theme is something Bono has had on the back burner for most of his career.

Kindergarten Wild Horses is fantastic. It's the only Kindergarten demo that I actively seek out and listen to.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom