TICKET DROPS thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A word of warning about TM tickets for the last show in LA - it appears Ticketmaster is purposely limiting how they are "releasing" tickets right now, only making uppers available in an effort to sell off the harder to fill seats in the nose bleeds first before putting up the remainder of the best seats probably in the morning. Worse, they are selling off the better uppers for the steep $312 price. This show had by far the most available tickets of all 5 days of the Forum stand up until this weekend when TM "pulled" most of the remaining available lower loge seats.

Obviously, those who are nervous about waiting 'til the afternoon on the day of the show to snatch up great lower loge seats or get a deal should go for what's available now but if you can hold out, imo, much better seats and maybe even a few GAs will show up tomorrow afternoon.

Yeah, I don't buy it for a minute that this show is sold out. Not when there were so many tickets left up until Sunday.

I have never done this before, but I think I'm just gonna show up and wait. I'll get SOMETHING, right?

Yeah - I've had a laptop with the TM page open all day & have been watching the blue activity since it first significantly lit up around noon. At one point, for a very brief window of time, those upper levels were at $100 + fees. Then they bounced back to $280+. Clearly, manipulation BTS & I'm gambling on a handful of GAs showing up tomorrow. For all of us still in need! I have YET to see this show! Hurts when you're broke.

No Ticketmaster has added some lowers into the rotation.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using U2 Interference mobile app

Looks like all the tickets that disappeared late Sunday night/early Monday are now back in the TM pool.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Wheelchair rows (last row of lower level sections) are dropping in now, too.

Ticket drop for London 6, alot of upper deck seats have been released.just when you think the gigs sold out ?

LA5 some scattered uppers with not as many middle sections and the price is still $312. Saw one WC row lower section seat popping up last night but haven't seen any lowers yet today, maybe too early still.

WC Lowers on corners for LA5 popping up suddenly, just saw 4 lower sections WC row at once, haven't seen that all day. 312$ price.

Yeah, the seats have been dropping in and out all day. In section 211, they just keep moving the available seat up and down row 7. It's rather comical.

ETA: If you are looking at the full site in the browser, no need to refresh. The map updates automatically.

So good to meet you in line tonite -- and glad you got your song.

Tonight's drop at the box office was much later than previous nights. They kept claiming that they were not going to get any more tickets to sell. Security periodically announced "one ticket left" (it happened at least three times over the course of an hour and a half) -- but pairs in the lower bowl finally started dropping in at about 7:30p. We got Sec 109 Row 13 for $285 each, no fees.

Sorry, this won't be strictly ticket drop (expect so as people discuss LA5 on Thursday):

I can't believe LA4,5 played so hard to get. No GA drops even for LA5 on a Wednesday. And it sounds like even though LA5 had empty seats, they did not reduce price below $285 for lower bowl. Ouch.

Hopefully this is unique to The Forum management.

:sad: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom