Santiago Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's 5:35 right now down in Chile.

Muse isn't going to wait another 2 and a half hours before taking the stage, will they? That seems rather late.

How does one happen to see a setlist while attending a concert? You'd think that the crew members wouldn't just walk around throwing them out

I was in the back of GA at the Portland Vertigo show and saw them taped to some filming equipment.

I asked one of the crew if I could have one after the show, and he said sure. Then when it was time to go, I asked a different guy who had taken his place, and he just slowly shook his head at me, like "Bitch, please."

:tsk:

I was in the back of GA at the Portland Vertigo show and saw them taped to some filming equipment.

I asked one of the crew if I could have one after the show, and he said sure. Then when it was time to go, I asked a different guy who had taken his place, and he just slowly shook his head at me, like "Bitch, please."

:tsk:

:hug:

So does anyone know why they were allowed in so early? I thought it was an hour-or 2- before the openers started?

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be in the GA at any of my shows this year. So I probably won't be able to see the printed setlist, let alone ask somebody if I can have one.

Oh well :huh:

Probably due to the ridiculously long queue. This allows them to let the line in a more orderly fashion. I haven't heard any stories of craziness, so it seems to have worked.

I hope they do that in Chicago since that was a problem last time (right?)

So the earlier report of Muse on stage, was a tad early. They are just starting now.

2u76q7o.jpg

17y069.jpg

Back
Top Bottom