Paris Setlist party 18-09-10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2tour Korrektur: NICHT every Breaking Wave, sondern Mercy. Sorry, die Infos kommen nur schwer zu uns durch
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!!!!

Correction: No EBW, but Mercy. Sorry, the info is coming through badly.

Tonight's setlist 18-09-10 Paris
01. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
02. Beautiful Day
03. I Will Follow
04. Get On Your Boots
05. Magnificent
06. Mysterious Ways
07. Elevation
08. Until The End Of The World
09. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
10. North Star
11. MERCY

U2tour Korrektur: NICHT every Breaking Wave, sondern Mercy. Sorry, die Infos kommen nur schwer zu uns durch
Reply Retweet

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!!!!
:ohmy:
:hyper:
Looks like Mercy's on its way to being a setlist staple!
Well, there's a sentence I never thought I'd type.

02. Beautiful Day
03. I Will Follow
04. Get On Your Boots
05. Magnificent
06. Mysterious Ways
07. Elevation
10. North Star
11. MERCY
12. In A Little While

My friend just texted me:

Every Breaking Wind :)lol:)
Mercy
In A Little While

:ohmy:
:hyper:
Looks like Mercy's on its way to being a setlist staple!
Well, there's a sentence I never thought I'd type.

:lmao: Oh bring in the bitching already! People are going to complain they play it too often!

I wish I could go back to 2005 and tell people this. NOBODY would ever believe me!

02. Beautiful Day
03. I Will Follow
04. Get On Your Boots
05. Magnificent
06. Mysterious Ways
07. Elevation
10. North Star
11. MERCY

:( that's even more disappointing - looking like EBW has been punted in favour of Mercy as it hasn't been played in a while now right? . . . and, qualifier, I really like Mercy but EBW is where it's at for me :)

U2tour Wir entschuldigen uns für das Chaos heute Abend, aber das Telefonnetz im Stade de France bricht immer wieder zusammen
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

We apologise for the chaos tonight, but the telephone net in Stade de France breaks down again.

:( that's even more disappointing - looking like EBW has been punted in favour of Mercy as it hasn't been played in a while now right? . . . and, qualifier, I really like Mercy but EBW is where it's at for me :)

Maybe they just need to work out some kind of full band arrangement for that one and let it rest for a while until they do?

Eh, the new songs tend to rotate quite a bit. It'll probably pop up again in North Star's current slot in a week or so.

I wouldn't mind any of the new songs, but I do miss Glasto the most. Will hope for Mercy and EBW mostly, North Star wouldn't hurt but I'd prefer the other two over it.

I'm hoping they play the newer stuff next summer and havent completely dropped it all. (Like they've done with a few of the NLOTH songs)

I keep telling myself it was for the best, that B's back was worth more than any show...but damn does it hurt to realize I might not ever see HMTH, Mercy, or the brand new glory in Glasto, EBW, and NS.

*sigh* This is why I'm a spoiled brat and need a live feed. Not having one depresses me. :huh:

02. Beautiful Day
03. I Will Follow
04. Get On Your Boots
05. Magnificent
06. Mysterious Ways
07. Elevation
10. North Star
11. MERCY
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights

U2tour Miss Sarajevo und danach City of Blinding Lights #U2 #U2360paris

I'm hoping they play the newer stuff next summer and havent completely dropped it all. (Like they've done with a few of the NLOTH songs)

I keep telling myself it was for the best, that B's back was worth more than any show...but damn does it hurt to realize I might not ever see HMTH, Mercy, or the brand new glory in Glasto, EBW, and NS.

*sigh* This is why I'm a spoiled brat and need a live feed. Not having one depresses me. :huh:

Maybe you will get great songs none of us have heard of yet :hug:

Maybe they just need to work out some kind of full band arrangement for that one and let it rest for a while until they do?

okay . . . I'll hold on to that then :D

:hug: <spoilt brat feeder here too>

:sigh:

Back
Top Bottom