July 8th and 9th-Hippodrome-Montreal-Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up an extra day at work to help me pay for my trips. It is only a four hour shift, but it helps.

I agree Laura, every little bit helps.:hug: My family are gifting me with "donations" towards my U2 trek instead of gifts for my big 40. :up:

Kristen, I can't even imagine how excited we are going to be. I am sooo glad I have met you and we have this to share! You are such a sweet friend!:hug::hug::hug:

I picked up an extra day at work to help me pay for my trips. It is only a four hour shift, but it helps.

:up:

I agree Laura, every little bit helps.:hug: My family are gifting me with "donations" towards my U2 trek instead of gifts for my big 40. :up:

Kristen, I can't even imagine how excited we are going to be. I am sooo glad I have met you and we have this to share! You are such a sweet friend!:hug::hug::hug:

Awww Amy :cute:
Right back at ya!!! :hug:

I see where you got that American price. I'm holding out for a promo code with Porter to make it cheaper than $190.

I also book my VIA ticket to go Toronto. I booked train number 57.

TRAINFROMTOCLASSACCOM.57
INFO
MONTRÉAL
Sun. Jul 10, 2011
Departure:10:00

TORONTO
Sun. Jul 10, 2011
Arrival:15:47Economy - special fareNo seat assignment service.
Baggage: Two pieces of carry-on only, not exceeding 23 kg (50 lb.) each, nor 66 x 46 x 23 cm (26 x 18 x 9 in.). Checked baggage service is offered.

Remarks: Wi-Fi Internet available on board

Thanks! I'll keep this in mind.

Wait you're only allowed two pieces of carry on luggage on the train? :| how the hell am I gonna do that when I carry a suitcase?

No, you can have checked baggage too! :wink:

That is all you are allowed to bring on board!

Oh yeah! We just have to be there at least 1 1/2 hours early to check our baggage in.

I knew it was pretty close. That is awesome! :up:

The thought of dragging all of our luggage down the street...:crack:

It will look hilarious though! Toronto won't know what hit them.:shifty:

:lol: It's gonna be heavy because we'll probably all have two bags. I know I'll have my big suitcase plus my hockey bag with my GA lineup stuff.

That reminds me of the time my French class took a trip to Montreal/Quebec City and from the hotel to the train station in Quebec City they made us walk. It was far and so stormy out. I couldn't see anything in front of me cuz I couldn't look up from all the wind and rain in my eyes. Everyone was just following the persons feet in front of them. We we finally got to the train station all our stuff was soaked and we all looked like drowned rats :crack:

I have to check Porter's checked baggage limits. I wonder what the size limit is on baggage for them....:hmm:

I will have carry ons and probably 2 pieces of luggage...:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe the hotel has a free shuttle. :shifty: For what it costs, I want them to send a member of U2 to carry me and my baggage! :wink:

I have to check Porter's checked baggage limits. I wonder what the size limit is on baggage for them....:hmm:

I will have carry ons and probably 2 pieces of luggage...:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe the hotel has a free shuttle. :shifty: For what it costs, I want them to send a member of U2 to carry me and my baggage! :wink:

Good idea!

They can send the one with the strongest arms :shifty:

Hey, hey, hey!!! It was my idea so I get to pick first! :lmao:

Just to be clear K, you will be taking lots of pics, right?:shifty:

In Brussels we forgot to have a pic taken of our whole group, can't have that happen again! :yes:

And I need pictures of woodpeckers on big poles.... and leather. :shifty: Lots 'o leather.

I keep imagining it, but I don't think I can even prepare myself for meeting all of you at once. It will be overwhelming!!! :hug:

...and I need pics of us on the plane.....:shifty:

Don't worry, I will be taking plenty too. Our facebook pages should get very interesting!!!:shifty::shifty::shifty:

DEAR PORTER: CODES NAO!!!!!!!

I bet I will have more photos than the rest of you:wink: (yes, that's a challenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom