Istanbul Setlist Party # 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO there's no way they'll play this tonight in Istanbul. Bono has no clue about the lyrics, he's just making random stuff up. However, sounds like a new and reworked version of the song. I guess we MIGHT get to hear the song later this tour or in Australia, but it sounds totally improvised and unfinished. Still great to know they remember the song and at least try to play it :wink:

IMO there's no way they'll play this tonight in Istanbul. Bono has no clue about the lyrics, he's just making random stuff up. However, sounds like a new and reworked version of the song. I guess we MIGHT get to hear the song later this tour or in Australia, but it sounds totally improvised and unfinished. Still great to know they remember the song and at least try to play it :wink:

stfu now :wink:

I am about to shit a brick!!! MERCY, it LIVES and the new version is awesome!!!!! Please play it and don't be messing with us!!! If this is on SOA + North Star + EBW + Stingray + Glastonbury, I am going to f*ucking lose it!

U2 is the greatest band in the world and I take back whatever I ever said about them not being innovative in their shows and stagnant in their setlists!!! :drool:

This can't be happenning, you know we'll get One Tree Hill later this year too!!!!!! :drool: :hyper:

They're in the mood now... Something has changed, you could see it when they landed in Istanbul... I reckon 360 is about to go "next level".

what an amazing day.....finally a "new" song that will be full band, not just bono and edge. (excusing glasto and stingray)

They're in the mood now... Something has changed, you could see it when they landed in Istanbul... I reckon 360 is about to go "next level".

If they play some of this soundchecked stuff tonight, can you say most downloaded bootleg ever!!! I don't think they're saving this stuff for AUS, bring it today or in the next week!!!!!!!!!!! What do they take out of the setlist though?

I hope everyone is prepared for the likely cocktease a la Drowning Man. It will be cool if they play it, but I'm not counting on it at all.

Can I just throw in that I want to hear North Star again? :sad:

Watch U2 play a 4 hour show tonight with a standard setlist of classics and a second one of new and rare stuff :hyper:

MOTD to replace Walk on?

buyfordollar.jpg

i'd buy that for a dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom