Helsinki II setlist party 21-08 part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok now the audio is dead. Seems like the updates are indeed lagging due to bad connection. We had that in paris last year as well, I could barely get my texts through.

NLOTH sounded pretty good. needs some polishing but it sounded more rocky than the album version, more like NLOTH2 :love: (but still not enough NLOTH2 in it)

Ok now the audio is dead. Seems like the updates are indeed lagging due to bad connection. We had that in paris last year as well, I could barely get my texts through.

NLOTH sounded pretty good. needs some polishing but it sounded more rocky than the album version, more like NLOTH2 :love: (but still not enough NLOTH2 in it)

We need more NLOTH2. :love::love::love:

Oh, so it's not the Bono/Edge thing? It's a full band, just different arrangement?

The first verse was Bono/Edge, then on the chorus or 2nd verse Larry and Adam poppped in. I'm not sure where it was. Like Elevation on the vertigo tour with its long intro, or SBS on the JT tour.

Whaaat??!! :wave: hey everyone just joined the party.
And uhnmm what's this I hear acoustic NLOTH??!!:ohmy:

We need more NLOTH2. :love::love::love:

I wholeheartedly endorse this post.

NLOTH2 is my favourite thing of the new album!

Tonight's setlist
Intro/ Space oddity

01. Return of the Stingray Guitar
02. Beautiful Day / Singing in the rain(snippet)
03. I Will Follow
04. Get On Your Boots
05. Magnificent
06. Mysterious Ways /Norwegian Wood (snippet)
07. No Line on the Horizon

u2gigs No Line semi acoustic rocks. Matt
2 minutes ago via txt
Reply Retweet

No Bad tonight please, save it for belgium night #2:wink::wink::wink:

:heart: I Will Follow but new year's day is so damn good live too, I wish they stop switching great songs out with other great songs and start to swap out the weak songs,..... YES IALW / Walk on / MW:|

lol, i was thinking the same thing. or play it and trhem keep it in the set!

i think he usually says something like that when they are forming a tight circle to recall how the rest of the song went (i'm thinking specifically of party girl sydney 3 06)

Whaaat??!! :wave: hey everyone just joined the party.
And uhnmm what's this I hear acoustic NLOTH??!!:ohmy:

NO acoustic NLOTH. I repeat it was NOT acoustic. Just a new arrangement that had an intro with just the guitars and vocals.

If people keep repeating it others will pick it up, that's how misunderstandings are born. I'm not trying to be rude or mad at people, just trying to get everyone to know the truth. Sorry if I come across as harsh!

Setlist:

1. Return of the Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Singing In The Rain (snippet)
3. I Will Follow :hyper: - first 360 appearance
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways / Norwegian Wood (snippet)
7. No Line On The Horizon (new arrangement, 2010 debut)

My computer is moving slower than a slug right now so this maaaay just be my only post, but I just needed to say that:

:happydance::yippie::love::hyper::loveshower: Yay NLOTH!

And the audio to I Will Follow woke me up, and I jumped out of bed because I thought it was Electric Co. (...I'm very tired...) :grumpy: But still cool, all the same!

Setlist 8/21/10

Intro/ Space oddity

1. Return of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Singing In The Rain (snippet)
3. I Will Follow (first 360 appearance!)
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways / Norwegian Wood (snippet)
7. No Line On The Horizon (2010 Tour debut-new arrangement)
8. Elevation
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

NO acoustic NLOTH. I repeat it was NOT acoustic. Just a new arrangement that had an intro with just the guitars and vocals.

If people keep repeating it others will pick it up, that's how misunderstandings are born. I'm not trying to be rude or mad at people, just trying to get everyone to know the truth. Sorry if I come across as harsh!

So it was acoustic?

Back
Top Bottom