Helsinki II setlist party 21-08 part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok Ax on the drink is always hillarious, this should be fun. :wink: I'm back, and I brought a poor man's black velvet. Magners N Guinness.

Word is Boots, Mag, and MOS will be replaced by Wild Honey, Miracle Drug, and Yaweh.

Maybe you should learn to type the song name correctly and U2 will understand you want to hear Yahweh. Either way, it'll never happen. And thank god. No matter how much I'd love to hear Miracle Drug live, the other two I hope will never see the light of another showday again.

Maybe you should learn to type the song name correctly and U2 will understand you want to hear Yahweh. Either way, it'll never happen. And thank god. No matter how much I'd love to hear Miracle Drug live, the other two I hope will never see the light of another showday again.

I saw Miracle Drug in Pittsburgh during Vertigo. And Bono dragged out the intro for-ev-er by telling the ENTIRE audience that Edge is a time-traveling alien. :lol:
I keep the mp3 of it on my iPod for laughs.

By the way, U2tour.de tweeted this:
U2tour U2tour live on air 1000MIKES - U2tour On Air #u2 #u2360
36 minutes ago via 1000MIKES
Not too sure what it means, as the broadcast states their next show is Vienna. And it says Gerade Keine sendung now.

I saw Miracle Drug in Pittsburgh during Vertigo. And Bono dragged out the intro for-ev-er by telling the ENTIRE audience that Edge is a time-traveling alien. :lol:
I keep the mp3 of it on my iPod for laughs.

:wink: Well it's believable!

Though I do think that ruined the song live. Same with Sunday Bloody Sunday on the vertigo tour. The speeching ruined the song. For MD to have the intro dragged out till forever probably killed the mood a lot. I love the song a lot, would love to hear it live once, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Oh.. and... just... This.

laradspank3comet.gif

:love: Nice job bonocomet :applaud:

I wish we'd have audio for today.

:sigh:

Okay, then.

Yes, yes, yes! Bad and NLOTH rehearsed!

dear U2: NOW PLAY THEM IN THE SHOW!

THIS :hyper:

Damn, Lila needs to get here and bring her PITNOL. :lol:

endpitnol.gif

:)

:wave:

Wait wait WHAT? Why is the show starting an hour early? :scream: I thought Finland was GMT +1 as the rest of Scandinavia.

Sorry guys!

Back
Top Bottom