Gelsenkirchen Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also noticed Bono didn't touch Edge as much as he usually does, and didn't touch Adam much (although more often than Edge), so maybe there really is something going on. It would suck, though. I hope it's only a cold. They have had to deal with great temperature differences in the last weeks, and I know how much damage that can do to your immune system.

Now I see. He really blew the amp and Dallas then switched cables to plug him into a working one. I was thinking he just managed to lose the cable.

Being at the show you don't recognize most of the mistakes. Whoever came up with Edge doesn't hit a single note right during Stuck. :huh:

Hope Edge does feel better soon, yeah. The concert was 125 minutes, so a bit shorter than others. Berlin was 2.5 hours.

Yeah, I don't get the Stuck thing either, some fans just like drama.

Edge was kind of "tuning" the accoustic guitar in the beginning. I think he just has to get used to switching guitars. The rest sounds fine to me.

Most guitarists I have seen do it when they take up an accoustic guitar. Seems like a reflex to me. They pick it up and do a short riff (don't know the technical terms here). When he misplays a note for a nanosecond I'm not going to die over it. :D

LOL so edge might of been feeling a little unwell and all of a sudden he either has swine flu or something serious wrong with him? :lol:

OMG, Edge has SWINE Flu? and the vaccine won't be available until October? :ohmy: I can't believe the 2nd legs shows will be cancelled now.

How's Bono?

I have no idea, really. I don't even know where they were staying for that concert.

I just know that they were flown in and out with a helicopter.

A couple of friends waited outside Croke Park after the first show and they said Bono came out around 3am and didn't stop. As far as I heard the only people who met them were at the hotel.

for Schalke they were flown in with helicopters from Köln/Bonn Airport, the plane waited there for them, and they went right back after the show.

they definitely wrote autographs in Amsterdam and Berlin (at the hotel). not sure about the other places.

If it is hotels then if you are GA there will not be good odds. IMO too many people to do greet outside a stadium, but I will try in the US

The whole band did a meet n greet outside the hotel in Gothenburg on Saturday afternoon. I missed it but I met some fans who were still quivering wrecks a couple of hours later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom