Foxboro 2 Set List Party 9/21/09!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the best your in for a treat best shows ever

I bet! I'm going to try and tweet the setlist for the first NJ show if anyone wants to follow me on twitter. The 2nd show I'm doing GA and camping out all day so I'll be going nuts in the pit and obviously not tweeting :drool::drool:

I bet! I'm going to try and tweet the setlist for the first NJ show if anyone wants to follow me on twitter. The 2nd show I'm doing GA and camping out all day so I'll be going nuts in the pit and obviously not tweeting :drool::drool:

YOu might want to reconsider lining up for that long unless you want to be on the inside on the rial in front. Just remebre the stage is highg so you will be arching your neck.
Suggestion is on the back rail inside the ring dead centre.

YOu might want to reconsider lining up for that long unless you want to be on the inside on the rial in front. Just remebre the stage is highg so you will be arching your neck.
Suggestion is on the back rail inside the ring dead centre.

That's what I've been hearing. I'm probably going to do the back rail inside the ring like you said. I just want to make sure I get a real good spot...plus it's an excuse for me Thermodynamics and Differential Equations :lol:

Another MUSE song. Look up Map of the Problematique.... Also, Knights of Cydonia. They are a little Queenish in some of their songs.

ground control to major thom, take your protien pills and put your helmet on. I love that as the start, i love the way the smoke comes out from the centre thing

That's what I've been hearing. I'm probably going to do the back rail inside the ring like you said. I just want to make sure I get a real good spot...plus it's an excuse for me Thermodynamics and Differential Equations :lol:

Engineer geek!:D

if i had a certain Irishman with me i wouldnt be online either, but alas he is going to be working tonight i hear,lol

:drool::drool: you're putting my mind in the gutter

Hey lets go to montreal 2010

Montreal would be cool, Minneapolis is a lot closer for me though..only about a 7 hour drive down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom