Chicago September 12th Setlist Party Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it had almost the same effect as when i nearly fell down a flight of stairs when i last saw them in auckland and bad started, except this time there would have been a bunch of americans to catch me.

we're probably going to head down to grant park much earlier today to check out the planetarium and the museum of science etc (depending on if i can get up anytime soon). any chance you'd be interested in saying hi, or anything?

I wish I could. I'm gonna be at work until 6 or so.

I'll pm you my cell phone #, maybe we can at least say "hi" inside the stadium? I met some interlanders for the first time yesterday, would love to meet you guys as well.

I wish I could. I'm gonna be at work until 6 or so.

I'll pm you my cell phone #, maybe we can at least say "hi" inside the stadium? I met some interlanders for the first time yesterday, would love to meet you guys as well.

we didn't actually enter the stadium until well after snow patrol last night, so we're comfortable with no being in the building until quite late, if necessary.

sounds like a good idea. since the 100/200 levels seem segregated from the 300/400 levels before you get into the building, let me know where you are when you pm me so we can prepare accordingly.

i'm not afraid of heights, but the 400 section is going to scare the shit out of me.

we didn't actually enter the stadium until well after snow patrol last night, so we're comfortable with no being in the building until quite late, if necessary.

sounds like a good idea. since the 100/200 levels seem segregated from the 300/400 levels before you get into the building, let me know where you are when you pm me so we can prepare accordingly.

i'm not afraid of heights, but the 400 section is going to scare the shit out of me.

Yeah, let's try to say hello before we all enter. I'm meeting Scumbo beforehand, since he has our tickets and all....so here's your chance to meet both of us, provided I don't get there too late.

Here's a prayer for hoping for a surprise tonight...Night two in Chicago, new leg of the tour just started...:hmm:

I remember thinking last night they normally play one or the other

AOH or Desire but neither one was played last night

AOH would have been great w/ a MJ Snippet not necessarily b/c I like MJ songs but the AOH w/ MJ Snippet on Barca One Bootleg is GREAT!

IMHO of course......

Hearing Bad cures a lot if ills, though.

:up: . . . pretty much all of them I would say :yes:

Are you guys doing GA 2 days in a row? :crack:

Or is it seats tonight?

:drool: . . . lucky lucky bods . . .have fun :)

it had almost the same effect as when i nearly fell down a flight of stairs when i last saw them in auckland and bad started, except this time there would have been a bunch of americans to catch me.

I know it's impolite to giggle at others misfortunes, but that made me :lol: . . . hope you weren't badly :)rolleyes:) hurt :)

I hope this is a taste of what the DVD will be like, because it sure would be awesome!

Also, love the way Bono can't resist singing to Ground Control to Major Tom, haha!

Just got back from Chicago and loved the show! I don't really have any big complaints about the setlist. Before the show I was campaigning for Stand Up Comedy to replace No Line, but I take that back. No Line sounded great live and for me was one of the highlights of the show. Would still like to hear Stand Up though. I would have loved to have heard Electrical Storm, but figured I wouldn't get it.

I thought the audience was great, except for a few people around us who were not into it all. All in all.. another great U2 show and I can't wait to see them again in Norman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom