Charlottesville 10/1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think we might get a setlist shakeup tonight, or i could be wrong, i have been wrong before:D

at least it isnt a "safe set, plus one where a couple change" they seem to have 4 or 5 sets they like and are changing them round

I love Breathe but hey should try starting off with Boots at a show if they are looking to switch things up.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I am sad I am not at a show tonight... Maybe next year in Portugal :hmm:

Boots could definitely open. The little "the future" thing, plus the countdown. I mean it fits with the coundown in the Bowie/Kingdom intro. Shocked they haven't even tried it yet.

I am still hanging out for a slower/more atmospheric intro. The Ocean opened shows back in the day. I want Cedars or Drowning Man opening a show!

I'll bet they'll continue to mix it a little for one night stands and of course based on the venue! Two nights lets them play it up to two (lol) different crowds. One night should let them throw in a gem. Not sure what they have in mind for Tampa but they did rehearse Zoo TV close by here in Lakeland.

Tonight's Setlist

1. Breathe
2. Get On Your Boots
3. Mysterious Ways
4. Beautiful Day

Boots could definitely open. The little "the future" thing, plus the countdown. I mean it fits with the coundown in the Bowie/Kingdom intro. Shocked they haven't even tried it yet.

continuing with my theory that they read the site for suggestions, maybe its because everyone here went bananas at the suggestion it would open. They wanted something original and interesting

I am still hanging out for a slower/more atmospheric intro. The Ocean opened shows back in the day. I want Cedars or Drowning Man opening a show!
no thank you
I like a fast high-energy opening, and a slow closing.

Back
Top Bottom