Berlin- Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
after all those fattening brownies might be time for a healthy interlude :D

fruit-platter_400.jpg

more brownies to come people . . . don't panic :)

That kiwi looks :drool:

I don't think its the battery life so much as I'm sure it costs Mike a FORTUNE to broadcast from there. I think only airing a few songs keeps his overhead down. Just my opinion.

Tonight's Setlist: 18 July 2009 Berlin 1

1. Breathe
2. NLOTH
3. GOYB
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day (with Here Comes The Sun snippet)
6. Mysterious Ways
7. ISHFWILF (w/ Moving On Up snippet)
8. Angel of Harlem
9. Stay
10. Unknown Caller
11. TUF

I don't think its the battery life so much as I'm sure it costs Mike a FORTUNE to broadcast from there. I think only airing a few songs keeps his overhead down. Just my opinion.

I think it's done through a phone. You have to set up an account and then you broadcast with your phone. So it depends whether you use inclusive free minutes or you pay by the minute. Not sure :hmm:

If it involves inclusive minutes, then I could broadcast the entire Sheffield show :shifty:

Tonight's Setlist: 18 July 2009 Berlin 1

1. Breathe
2. NLOTH
3. GOYB
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day (with Here Comes The Sun snippet)
6. Mysterious Ways
7. ISHFWILF (w/ Moving On Up snippet)
8. Angel of Harlem
9. Stay
10. Unknown Caller
11. TUF
12. COBL

I think it's done through a phone. You have to set up an account and then you broadcast with your phone. So it depends whether you use inclusive free minutes or you pay by the minute. Not sure :hmm:

If it involves inclusive minutes, then I could broadcast the entire Sheffield show :shifty:

I don't think that's done through inclusive minutes, so you actually pay by the minute. Broadcasting that way can be quite expensive.

ok, I'm gonna ask a stupid question !!:reject:
Why do think Bono singing a snippet of Moving on Up?
As in "moving on up to the eastside, to a DEEEEEE luxe apartment in the skyyyyyy...ect.... We finally got a piece of the pie.. " The theme to the Jefferson's?? If so that' s funny..:lol:
Do you think that is in reference to President Obama ? I do!!:hyper: :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom