September 22 and 23, 2010 - Brussels - Koning Boudewijnstadion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOST EU shows are easy to attend as well. Brussels is the biggest clusterfuck I've ever ran into. :crack:

Paris last year was pretty bad too though, tickets were fine but the four different entrances were not. Especially when two of them opened 15 minutes before the others!

Well I`ll let you know what Paris was like when I meet you in brussels! If I look stressed you know it was bad though I`m not too bothered if I`m half way back as I know I`m doing front row outer rail in Brussels:drool:

No Thursday tickets for me , I also am suspicious that there is a mailbag from Belgium sitting around at an airport or a post office somewhere.

:angry:Still no tickets.......post just been.

On the positive side the weather foecast for Brussels is 16 - 18 degrees and dry:hyper:

No wet clothes.....or wet band members :sad:

Weather forecasts in Europe are wrong all the time :wink:

:angry:Still no tickets.......post just been.

On the positive side the weather foecast for Brussels is 16 - 18 degrees and dry:hyper:

No wet clothes.....or wet band members :sad:

No Thursday tickets for me , I also am suspicious that there is a mailbag from Belgium sitting around at an airport or a post office somewhere.

nothing here either :madwife:

Good things Belgium has given us

My Nan :love:
Chocolates :drool:
Good beer :drunk:

Can't judge your Nan cause I don't know her but I surely agree on the latter two! :lol: There's a reason I'm going to Brussels with a half empty suitcase.

:uhoh: Yeah, I'm bringing a suitcase for four days of travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom