September 16, 17, Rogers Centre, Toronto Canada - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vancouver is tentative for me. It depends on my finances after the dates I'm already committed to, and after moving.

Neither can I, really, but can't becomes more like shouldn't during a tour like this. And I'm weak when it comes to shouldn't. :shifty:

I know exactly what you mean.

Boston/NYC/DC would have made a lot more sense. However, they're not doable for me right now, either. And it was awful seeing all those Boston tickets being offered under face and knowing I couldn't get any. :sad:

Summer leg for sure.

^^ I wanna so bad but I don't have the money either. I'm gonna just keep my fingers crossed for a Minneapolis tour date on the next leg. It's only a 6 hour drive for me.

Thunder Bay - Minneapolis is more like 7-7.5, I've done it *g* Once you get past Duluth it's great (120km LEGALLY once you get on the freeway! Not that I have a leadfoot or anything :shifty:) Maybe they'll hit Winnipeg? The football stadium's more than big enough to hold the Claw, and it's certainly got the seating :)

Vancouver's been taunting me since I saw the dates... have a friend who's been trying to get me out there for it for months now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom