October 12, 14 - Dallas/Houston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
planning on getting there around 7am to scope it out. if no one's there, we'll get some breakfast and come back at 830 or 9. still not sure where we are going to park, since the lots dont officially open until 330.

Oh HEY! just noticed your username. Are you STILL a TCUFrog? Joining the site 5 years ago, I'd assume not, but well...assuming... :wink: That's where I go to school

MMk, I've booked a cab, I'm meeting my cousin afterwards at Wal-Mart, and he's going to take me home. I am SET. I pm'd you my number, wherever it is the line is going to form in the morning BEFORE 9, If I show up at 5:00/5:30, there ARE going to be people there? :lol: :nervous:

5 / 5:30 a.m. is what my husband and I are aiming for. Like I said, I'll call you the night before - maybe we can meet up for dinner or something depending on where you're staying.

I'm so stressed out and tired right now - I"m trying to stay excited about this but right now all I want to do is sleep :crack: I'm sure once I get on the plane though, I won't be able to contain my excitement.

5 / 5:30 a.m. is what my husband and I are aiming for. Like I said, I'll call you the night before - maybe we can meet up for dinner or something depending on where you're staying.

I'm so stressed out and tired right now - I"m trying to stay excited about this but right now all I want to do is sleep :crack: I'm sure once I get on the plane though, I won't be able to contain my excitement.

Ok, that sounds fine. I live in Fort Worth, so I'm not "staying" anywhere so to speak, but wherever y'all are is fine, we'll work it out. I'm just getting kind of stressed/nervous now myself, and I find myself triple checking things :lol:

Ok, that sounds fine. I live in Fort Worth, so I'm not "staying" anywhere so to speak, but wherever y'all are is fine, we'll work it out. I'm just getting kind of stressed/nervous now myself, and I find myself triple checking things :lol:

I hear ya, sistah! Last time I was in a GA line, I dropped my ticket!!! Fortunately the person who picked it up heard me freaking out and gave it back to me. Mr. Z also once left our plane tickets on the bathroom counter. So I got out our passport holder, that you wear around your neck, under your shirt. The tickets will be put in here tonight and will be around my neck at all times except when sleeping or showering :lol:

I hear ya, sistah! Last time I was in a GA line, I dropped my ticket!!! Fortunately the person who picked it up heard me freaking out and gave it back to me. Mr. Z also once left our plane tickets on the bathroom counter. So I got out our passport holder, that you wear around your neck, under your shirt. The tickets will be put in here tonight and will be around my neck at all times except when sleeping or showering :lol:

:lmao: I texted my cousin about 10 times last night making sure he's going to pick me up after the show :crack:. This is big, I've never been in an NFL stadium before XD.

I am staying at the Residence Inn in Irving by DFW (my dad stays there with work). And then we're also staying at another Residence Inn in Houston

SMB

::erection::

dallas is going to be more cool than the other shows because the stadium is new and kicks ass

damn shame they can't just pull the megajumbozillatron down for the night

-dan

Dallas won't seem as cool as the other shows. Claw looks small ass in there

SMB
this was my first thought too,
but some of those lighting effects might look pretty cool indoors

edit: of course, if there's no pylon, then you can forget about the lighting effects for WOWY

Despite I´m not a very religious person let me say:

Primero Dios nos vemos allá (First God´s will, see you there)

And let´s rock that stadium no matter how big it is. Dallas is a good place for U2. Just check again the over-excited crowd at the Rattle and Hum movie, just at the end of Pride

Despite I´m not a very religious person let me say:

Primero Dios nos vemos allá (First God´s will, see you there)

And let´s rock that stadium no matter how big it is. Dallas is a good place for U2. Just check again the over-excited crowd at the Rattle and Hum movie, just at the end of Pride

Any of youse driving from Dallas on Monday morning with a spare space for a car-less whisperer? I don't need a lift back mind, I'm meeting someone for the show in the evening, but I'd like to get to the stadium around lunchtime if possible, or earlier if necessary.

Any of youse driving from Dallas on Monday morning with a spare space for a car-less whisperer? I don't need a lift back mind, I'm meeting someone for the show in the evening, but I'd like to get to the stadium around lunchtime if possible, or earlier if necessary.

Where are you needing to be picked up from?

I'm flying out in the morning, see everyone in Dallas and Houston! I've got Red Zone but I will be in the inner circle. :hyper: I'll be at Sherlocks at Lincoln Square eating and drinking our $40 worth (so we can park), probably until 3. Can't wait! Concert numbers 8 & 9 this tour for me.

the stars at night, are big and bright...deep in the heart of Texas.

last post before i shut everything down

if there's wifi, i'll post updates.
if not, be home tuesday.

Stadium_at_night_large.jpg

-dan

I know this is a bit last minute, but would anyone be willing to give me a ride from UTA to the show? Parking is way too expensive and it would be great for you and me to split the cost! PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom