October 09 Raymond James Center, Tampa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone going VIP style? How are my seats? Anyone know?

Thank you for your order. Please find your order details and delivery instructions below.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL
10/9/2009 7:00 PM
U2 - Official VIP Package, Raymond James Stadium
Number of tickets: 2, Seat Locations: Section 112, Row S, Seats (12, 11)
RSVD VIP PACKAGE
Ticket Delivery: UPS 2nd Day Air (Domestic)

Total Service Fee: 31.10 (USD)
Total Delivery Cost: 11.00 (USD)

Total Ticket Cost: 1,089.10 (USD)
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I'm sort of getting worried because I haven't gotten my tickets yet even though I got the email saying they were printed on the 9th. We have a notoriously incompetent mail carrier and things get delivered to the wrong houses all the time. I hope nobody thinks it junk mail and just tosses it. I'm in Orlando and am going to the Tampa show and I'd love to meet up with other interferencers.

Dana

Wow, you're right. I got my tickets probably 3 days after it said they had been printed. They do arrive in a plain white envelope that could be mistaken for junk mail. Considering you're in right there in Orlando you should have received them before me.

So when they play Raymond James Stadium...

... will the Edge ride the Pirate Ship?

tampa_buc_ship.jpg

Arrrrrrgh

I did finally get my tickets. On Tuesday evening I got home late and they had not been in with the mail but about an hour and a half later my ex went out to his car and came back in with the envelope which he said he found tucked under my windshield wipers on my car. The stupid @&^%$ delivery person must have put them in someone else's box and they just left them on my car. I don't know if they tried to knock but if they did the dogs didn't bark. I'm just glad it didn't rain and we found them that night because they'd have been awfully damp by morning even without rain.

Dana

Hey Guys/Gals

I'm ticked and I had to come here and vent. I had a ticket that I was saving for a bud of mine....Many times I have heard, " If you want to give the ticket to someone else it's cool." You know what I'm a huge U2 fan and If I have to go to the show by myself I will. That bud of mine says that U2 are cool but whenever I bring up the show I get a sense that he could care less. Hell, I've wanted to watch U2 shows just to show him what a u2 show is like and I get the same b.s. I can't force anyone to like a band but I'm extremeley passionate about U2 and their music that it actually gets me ticked when I get an opposite reaction about a band that I've followed since Boy.

Anime,

I just sent you another email. I gave you two tickets and you can have the third.

U2 tix's

allstyle86 .....................U have anymore tix's u giving away.............lol

To Everyone On This Board

I was going to give tickets to someone on this board free of charge. When I originally said that I wanted to give tickets away for free I wasn't a spammer and I certainly wasn't trying to scam anyone on here. I came here offering tickets because like myself I know each of you are die hard U2 fans. I could've sold them or went to another forum but I went here. This isn't a official U2 site and thats the reason why I came here. The person I was going to give tickets to wound up buying their own. My guess is that I was perceived as a scammer. I can understand because when someone says they want to give something away for free nowadays it usually is a scam but I can assure everyone on here that it's the opposite in my situation. Thats the reason why I haven't posted in this thread like before is because it really did bother me. Here I was giving away tickets and the free giveaway went sour. The forum administrator can assure you that I'm not a scammer. I may have tickets to give away again but that depends on someone letting me know first.

If I offer the free tickets again someone better be quick because I will sell them otherwise. I'm not asking for anyone to hang out with or anything. I just wanted to give the tickets away from the very beginning. I physically don't have the tickets because I placed them on my credit card and I can pick them up at ticketmaster at any time. The show is a way off and I don't like keeping tickets in my possesion for a long time. I did the same thing for the Vertigo tour....If a friend of mine at work declines on my tickets than I don't know if I'll offer again. :|:|:|:|You guys make me decide because I don't want to go through the same thing If I do offer them on here again

Siblis50,

I'll know by tommorrow. I'll send you an email either way. If I can give them to you I'll give you my cell in the email that way I can meet up with you and hand them off. I haven't picked any of them up yet because I did a will call and can pick them up at anytime....

Later

Siblis,

I sent you an email from work today. The tickets are yours. I gave you my cell, email info. Let me know if you received my email.

Anyone familiar with the layout?
Would anyone be able to give me an idea of how my seats are?

Locations: Section 112, Row S, Seats (12, 11)

Wow, you're right. I got my tickets probably 3 days after it said they had been printed. They do arrive in a plain white envelope that could be mistaken for junk mail. Considering you're in right there in Orlando you should have received them before me.

Are you doing the Tampa show too?? I didn't think I'd be seeing you there.

What's the story on a pre-concert meet-up in Tampa. I have some Aussie friends coming in and also a couple of friends from Ft. Lauderdale (where I'm from). I'm in. They probably would be too. We're either going to be partying at the beach in late afternoon or at my hotel. But to meet at one of the local pubs a bit later on would be fun. I think a couple of places were mentioned earlier in this thread. Who's in?

Yeah, I'm doing GA for this show. My nephew is also coming up from UM. Are you doing GA? I'm not arriving until the night before the show.

Yup, I'm doing GA for the all 3 shows I'm going to. I'll be coming in on Thursday early afternoon. If your nephew needs a ride, let me know.

What's the story on a pre-concert meet-up in Tampa. I have some Aussie friends coming in and also a couple of friends from Ft. Lauderdale (where I'm from). I'm in. They probably would be too. We're either going to be partying at the beach in late afternoon or at my hotel. But to meet at one of the local pubs a bit later on would be fun. I think a couple of places were mentioned earlier in this thread. Who's in?

The one show I can't do a meet-up for is my hometown :reject:. I have to work that Friday (very close to the stadium actually), drive to pick up my sister, go back to the stadium for the show and then get up to work early on Saturday morning after the show.

It really sucks that the biggest work event of the year is right when U2 is touring the southeast :grumpy:

The one show I can't do a meet-up for is my hometown :reject:. I have to work that Friday (very close to the stadium actually), drive to pick up my sister, go back to the stadium for the show and then get up to work early on Saturday morning after the show.

It really sucks that the biggest work event of the year is right when U2 is touring the southeast :grumpy:

Maybe we can do the meet-up on Thursday night :)

I guess you're not doing GA if you have to work during the day on Friday?

With my luck, I'll have to work Thursday night too :lol:. We'll see. The big work event is the annual Tampa Bay Senior Games that lasts two weeks. Thank goodness they cancelled shuffleboard Friday afternoon, or I'd really be in a pickle :lol:

Yeah, definitely no GA's for Tampa. I'm going with my sister and I knew better than to even ask her to do that. Plus, work stuff :reject:

Anyone have an idea of the line for GA? For vertigo, my wife and I got there around 6 am and were about 50 in line. Will the line start early or is there a cap on when we can start? Has any Tampa folks heard? Also, we should get a group together and head to Cigar CIty Brewing and pick up some growlers for the line, great beer and only 1 mile or so from Ray J. Look forward to meeting any local there, will be a great show!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom