Oct 23- What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they'll play two nights in vegas...and if they do which two dates...thurs/fri or fri/sat?

Grrrrrrr
:grumpy:

yeah that's true. I really hope something is announced this week .:scream:

I want my tickets to show in my next bank statement:lol:

yea I'm thinking thurs/fri for vegas but since we just booked flights for Dublin I could stand to wait a couple more weeks before a presale is announced for vegas tickets!!!:doh: I am so beyond broke it's not funny.

yea I'm thinking thurs/fri for vegas but since we just booked flights for Dublin I could stand to wait a couple more weeks before a presale is announced for vegas tickets!!!:doh: I am so beyond broke it's not funny.
That's what I was thinking too...wait until another cycle on the credit card passes. Racking up the rewards points on the old AMEX, that's for sure! :D

I actually could stand to wait to purchase them as well. This last check was the "rent" check..i guess I just meant I want to know WHEN we can buy them at least.:)

Check this out!!!

view_chart.asp

This can be found here:

http://www.seatingcharts.com/view_chart.asp?id=121732&locid=121732

Looks about as good as a Ticketmaster seating chart. If not, sorry. Ticketmaster doesn't even have anything for Sam Boyd. Only a soccer field near Sam Boyd. Lousy Ticketmaster...

Looks about as good as a Ticketmaster seating chart. If not, sorry. Ticketmaster doesn't even have anything for Sam Boyd. Only a soccer field near Sam Boyd. Lousy Ticketmaster...

Is Ticketmaster even handling this show? UNLV does their own ticketing, and I think that typically includes Sam Boyd Stadium.

UNLVtickets.com

Note that this is where you even go to buy the Supercross at Sam Boyd Stadium...which is apparently why there is nothing on TM.

So who is doing the ticketing for this show? And if UNLV, can their system handle this kind of crush, presale codes, etc.?

I hope it is but I'm using my pre sale for 4 GA's to Vegas.

Hi - looks like you're going to this one too!:wave: I have 2 presales left that I will hopefully use for this one. I live in SLC, so this is the best location for me -- I'm hoping to get a big group of girlfriends to join, so we'll be trolling for GAs wherever we can. My friend has 4 presales left too - but she's in the Boots group, not sure if that will be very helpful or not. We'll see -- fingers crossed!

Is Ticketmaster even handling this show? UNLV does their own ticketing, and I think that typically includes Sam Boyd Stadium.

UNLVtickets.com

Note that this is where you even go to buy the Supercross at Sam Boyd Stadium...which is apparently why there is nothing on TM.

So who is doing the ticketing for this show? And if UNLV, can their system handle this kind of crush, presale codes, etc.?

Oh god.. I hope this doesnt get complicated. :scream:

Hi - looks like you're going to this one too!:wave: I have 2 presales left that I will hopefully use for this one. I live in SLC, so this is the best location for me -- I'm hoping to get a big group of girlfriends to join, so we'll be trolling for GAs wherever we can. My friend has 4 presales left too - but she's in the Boots group, not sure if that will be very helpful or not. We'll see -- fingers crossed!

That is so cool. I will be with a group of friends for Vegas as well. We should keep in touch and maybe we can even pool tickets or something. I will be driving to Vegas too so my group will at least have a car. One of us is supposed to be booking a hotel room somewhere. This is the part of the tour that I love==working together to make it to shows and meeting people along the way! I've got Horizon Pre Sale.

ETA: I wonder if the hold up on the announcement of Vegas show(s) is working out all the logistics with ticket sales, etc. ? Also the possibility of adding a 2nd Vegas show. That would make sense as far as why West Coast shows (i.e. Rose Bowl) haven't been official yet.

This is the part of the tour that I love==working together to make it to shows and meeting people along the way! I've got Horizon Pre Sale.

:)

ETA: I wonder if the hold up on the announcement of Vegas show(s) is working out all the logistics with ticket sales, etc. ? Also the possibility of adding a 2nd Vegas show. That would make sense as far as why West Coast shows (i.e. Rose Bowl) haven't been official yet.

i would guess there would be a 2nd vegas show because its one of the smaller venues. I hope that's the case

UNLVtickets.com

I was thinking about the same thing. There was nothing for Sam Boyd through Ticketmaster and this led me to start looking elsewhere including the UNLV website. Nothing there yet either. I'll keep an eye out for what everyone finds and will post anything as soon as I find something that is for sure.

Check this out!!!

view_chart.asp

This can be found here:

Sam Boyd Stadium Seating Charts - SeatingCharts.com

I'm not convinced that the seating chart is accurate. As was mentioned before, the field at Sam Boyd may be too narrow to accommodate the standard stage configuration (a Google Earth measurement suggested that the field was less than 220 feet wide). It is possible that they may have to use the "Norman configuration" in Las Vegas.

27222s.gif

Hopefully we'll find out this week.

2nd Vegas show :drool:

What are the chances of a 2nd Vegas show? It would mean 90,000 tickets for a small market, but Vegas is unique in that a lot of people come from California for these shows, especially if there were no other California shows aside from Pasadena. Plus, there were 2 Vertigo shows in Vegas in 2005. And, Sam Boyd only seats about 60% of the average stadium capacity.

Those of you thinking that they'll need to truck the stage to L.A. forget that they usually have 2 stages. The Vegas stage will likely get trucked to British Columbia.

I'm thinking that the odds are still about 35-65.

I'm the kind of fan that no longer needs to see 2 shows, so I would be risking it to bypass the first show in the hopes that they'll add a second.

??? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom