Oct 23- What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed! That's what we plan on doing but we'll probably get seats as we don't want to stand in line, only a couple days after Vegas.

What's so bad about the Rose Bowl?

That is a good idea about getting seats for LA and GA for Vegas. This is my first U2 show, LA is my hometown and I'm definitely there. I was thinking about Vegas but not sure because it was back to back w/LA. But now after reading all of your posts about how fun it is, I think I want to go. I would be going solo most likely and a little nervous about that part :reject:

So, RedRocks and anyone else coming from So Cal, coming from LA (sorry if I missed this in the thread) are you driving or flying to Vegas?

I'll definitely be driving. If going to Vegas for the 23rd and LA for the 25th (unless that changes), I was thinking we should leave Bakersfield on the 22nd, get in the GA line, book a room for the 23rd, then drive to LA on the 24th and get in the GA line for LA....

Does that sound reasonable? Too early or too late for the GA lines? Never done GA. :ohmy:

Editted: Because I want to at least be near to where the rail skanks are. :p

^^ if you're camping out overnight you should be right there with the rail skank brigade.

I'm doing GA but not waiting all night/day - for me the question is whether the spend Sat in Vegas or get to LA that day. probably depends on the party.

If you were staying on the strip & didn't rent a car, is there public transportation to the stadium? I'm just wondering... doesn't sound too far, I guess you could even take a cab.

(Sorry to change the subject, rail skanks.)

all for that!! i'm definitely coming to vegas -- will most likely be driving down w a group from salt lake. will do my best to find good push up bra.:sexywink:
Sweeet :sexywink:

Woo Hoo! Road trips! Being near the Rail!! (I'll gladly pretend to be a skank if that helps, not sure I can pull it off though :p )

*wonders how many librarian rail skanks there are in the world*

Can't wait.... :hyper:
Rail skanks of all kinds are welcome :wink:

A U2 tribute band was at the New York New York tonight. Wish I had gone. The promotional overload from the band has only just ended and I'm already in need of a quick hit! :lol: These next few months are gonna draaaaag. But at least I'll have setlist parties to look forward to. :dance:

Sweeet :sexywink:

Rail skanks of all kinds are welcome :wink:

Woo Hoo...tolerance is a beautiful thing!! ;)

I've worked in the Las Vegas Library District nearly ten years :lol:

Very cool.....any other librarians out there?...maybe we can start a librarian rail skank club. Push up bras optional? :)

I am getting SO excited....I'm not sure I'm going to make it till October. I may have a heart attack the morning of the presale :hyper:

martha is all kinds of fun :up: (before 9pm that is.. after that she starts yawning. ;) )

There was a programme on tv about Las Vegas this morning. It looks. :drool: What more could i need, U2, rollercoasters, alcohol and some interference related fun. :drool: Sadly it would be way too expensive. :angry::lol: Will stick to the east coast of US/Canada for the moment. :wink:

Have fun everyone going. :rockon:

:shifty:

It's official. I am very seriously considering this. Will be chatting with my BFF tonight, and this is on the agenda. :lol: It may take a miracle, but we're seriously thinking of it. There's a lot to figure out, but count me in as a maybe!! :hyper:

I think I'm going to take the plunge and get my airline tickets this week, and hope to God I'm able to score a concert ticket when they go on sale. I keep looking at the airline prices every day and the cheap ones are slowly but surely disappearing. I'm sorta thinking about a seat for Vegas, I hate to spend 24 hrs of an expensive vacation in line... but I'm undecided. My only GA experiences have been 1) raining cats & dogs and cold, and 2) snowy and colder than hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom