Oct 23- What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually kinda glad it's taking more time for them to figure out the Vegas show, cuz since I wiped out my account for Dublin this time gives me time to scrape more money together for when Vegas gets announced. The tour goes on through 2010, so there's plenty of time.

I'm actually kinda glad it's taking more time for them to figure out the Vegas show, cuz since I wiped out my account for Dublin this time gives me time to scrape more money together for when Vegas gets announced. The tour goes on through 2010, so there's plenty of time.

Carek -- you're right. We need to try to be patient:angry: Today I will focus on trying to BREATHE. Maybe that will help.

Except that those of us who have held out using our pre-sale code for another show for this year, in the expectation that they will be playing in Vegas this year, not 2010, will be majorly screwed if they don't! :madwife: That's why it totally sucks that they didn't just release all NA dates for this leg of the tour at one time, so that we could intelligently decide when to use the presale code.

And by the way, I'm extremely jealous you are going to Dublin to see them!:drool:

Except that those of us who have held out using our pre-sale code for another show for this year, in the expectation that they will be playing in Vegas this year, not 2010, will be majorly screwed if they don't! :madwife: That's why it totally sucks that they didn't just release all NA dates for this leg of the tour at one time, so that we could intelligently decide when to use the presale code.

Yeah. :(

U2 are being a little more conservative this time around, getting a feeler out there for the demand in USA.

It's a bit of Supply and Demand 101. They are passing with higher marks this time versus PopMart IMHO

Given no coverage on the West Coast with the exception of LA (and the fact that Vegas was such a hot ticket last tour), I don't think they'll have any issues selling out at least one show there. IMO, if they are going to Norman OK (no offense to those who live there but I don't think that's a major concert market), then it would be redonkulous if they didn't play Vegas. The date(s) will appear and probably with little to no warning (like the new dates that just materialized on Monday - saw them on U2.com long before I got an actual email).

I always thought that if I were forced to choose a good stripper song (you know, just in case it ever came up ...and I just had to :shifty: ), either Mofo or Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car would be awesome.

Does the public transportation go out to the stadium? I would prefer staying near the Strip,I think, and then taking a subway or some other public transport...

I always thought that if I were forced to choose a good stripper song (you know, just in case it ever came up ...and I just had to :shifty: ), either Mofo or Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car would be awesome.

nah I'll stick with EBTTRT just for the sake of the video and subliminal video footage in there

Does the public transportation go out to the stadium? I would prefer staying near the Strip,I think, and then taking a subway or some other public transport...

subway, hahaha
you said Strip

There isn't a subway system. The stadium is only about six miles from the strip so a bus or a cab would probably work just fine for those without cars.

Waiting impatiently for Vegas....

Forgive me if this is a thread already, but I didn't see one on it.

Is anyone else tired of waiting for ANY news on the Vegas show?? I'm DYING to know if it is really gonna be October 23rd, and when the pre-sale is going to happen. I'm also getting a bit annoyed by all the last minute info on pre-sales and dates from U2.com....I don't really appreciate finding out that a presale is happening after the fact (when I don't get an email) or just 8 hours before hand (when I do get one.) I wish they would've just left up the original announcement and list of dates (if all the dates were gonna turn out to be the same anyway.)

Anyhoo, this is me right about now..... :waiting::waiting::waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom