June 12, 2010 Invesco Field, Denver, CO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here ya go:

30478s_a.gif

-dan

That stadium is easy to get around and it is huge and the sound is great there. I really like Invesco I've liked since we built it after taking the old Mile High down. It's beautiful to just visit as well.

I don't think I'm going to be able to get GA Tix,I get paid friday, but problem is I'll have to buy mine but not my friends until she gets paid, but what happens if I can't get her a GA? it would be bad I think. I don't know, and I really don't want to like 200 bucks for get stand seats if I can help it. I would buy both of our tix together problem is that will clean me out and also I did that for Phoenix and she was suppose to pay back etc didn't happen. :-/

Is there a venue presale code for this one? Am just getting a seat and would prefer not to use my u2.com code for this one.

got the 1 ticket i needed

hurry up and add a 2nd show

-dan

My husband and I will be coming from Ohio for this great show!:hyper:

ORYL?!?!????:ohmy:

How are U2 getting there?

I checked Airline & Hotels already considering this is on a Saturday but my FEAR of flying may prohibit me from doing so:sad:

Two nights would be nice too rather than one:wave:

ORYL?!?!????:ohmy:

How are U2 getting there?

I checked Airline & Hotels already considering this is on a Saturday but my FEAR of flying may prohibit me from doing so:sad:

Two nights would be nice too rather than one:wave:

I know what you mean. I hate flying so much. Part of the reason I looove road trips and train trips. If I get tickets though, I'd probably have to fly :(

good luck to everyone in the general sale today

it's nice to not have to stress about getting tickets

not looking forward to monday

-dan

congrats stonecircle

i already have my ticket, but went in just to see what it was like

i've had login problems for the last 30 minutes.

-dan

if this crap happens on monday, it's go time:

(click to enlarge)

-dan

Just went back - couldn't pull up 2 GA's, but was able to pull up some fairly decent seats ($98) 2 together in the 100's. Let them go, because I'm happy with my GA's.

What are the $33 seats?

guess whatever problems they had are fixed, i can go through the site quickly

still a pisser if this happened to anyone else and it cost them a chance at tickets.

-dan

guess whatever problems they had are fixed, i can go through the site quickly

still a pisser if this happened to anyone else and it cost them a chance at tickets.

-dan

Wow, that sucks Dan. I hope it's fixed.
I guess I'd suggest to clear your browser history and cookies (or try someone else's computer).
I'd punch my screen if that kept happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom