July 8th and 9th-Hippodrome-Montreal-Part 6 (PLEBA warning)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look under the tab useful info. It gives a link for overseas sales, and it lists numbers for each country!:hug:

Fare: $69.00

*snerk*

And what an annoying site. :crack: It first gives me only US and Canada to choose from Countries, turns out that piece of text is a popup to select other countries. Hellooo you could state that there? :doh:

e-Booking Confirmation - Not Valid for Travel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for choosing VIA Rail Canada.

Booking confirmation:

:dance:

:hyper: Party traaaain!

I'll book the plane ticket soon too. Jem told me she can't book until later and I'm afraid prices are going to get more and more expensive soon. I can't find a way to get on their plane anyway so that's okay.

We are arriving in Montreal at around noon. We haven't booked our departure flight from Toronto, but it isn't going to be too early!

:shifty: if we are there that early, would we go for the theme park that afternoon?

Oh I just found a Lufthansa flight that arrives at 12.10 :hmm: The return flight leaves at 9pm the 12th, that's better than the 11pm I found on a direct flight! And both flights ahve around a 2 hour layover, that seems pretty safe for delays and such.

Kristen doesn't like rides. We were planning to go shopping for GA supplies though! You would arrive 15 minutes after us. That would be perfect. Are you at the Quality Inn as well??

ETA: I'm off to work. PM me if anything interesting happens! :shifty:

I'm sharing the room Vp got, so to be honest I'm not entirely sure. :reject: I should probably ask her what time we can get in so I can dump my luggage there. Could I otherwise temporarily put it in your room and go shopping with you till they arrive? :D Sounds like a smart idea to prepare for GA!

She is at our hotel too! If we can get into our room early, I am sure there would be no prob holding your luggage in our room!:hug: We can then see how everyone is doing, and head to Walmart for Ga stuff. Wow, it feels so cool to have a plan. Perhaps we could find a place to get a bite to eat close to the hotel.

Oh that's neat, thanks! :D

Weird, this flight isn't on any of the other sites I tried. :lol: Ah well, trying to book it anyway.

Sounds good to me, to explore the area a bit.

Wow I'm using another site and the exact same flight is cheaper. :lol: 30 euros cheaper on the taxes, plus I don't have to pay 16 euros to use a bloody creditcard!

Now gonna check if i need any visums or shots or any other extra stuff, though I don't expect to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom