What do you think the t-shirts/merchandise will be like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How's the program look? I have one from each show I've been to, it'd be nice to keep the collection going. Not sure I'm super enthused by the shirts, although the claw one is interesting.

I really wish there was a way that we could use that 20% off coupon we get when we renew our memeberships for merchandise at the shows. Not just online.

That was my problem last time too. :sigh: It was definitely NOT a large size. I'm probably going to skip out on getting a t-shirt for this leg. None of them interest me at all. :sigh: Wish there were better designs/more options/bigger sizes for people who aren't stick figures.

The women's sizes are way too small. My last two shirts were mediums in men's sizes and they fit OK. The medium in ladies' sizes might as well be Petite Extra Uber Tiny, especially after they shrink! :angry: 100% cotton is hard to keep in its exact original size.

I dunno if this has been asked, but has anyone had any luck going back to a merch stand and exchanging sizes after the transaction? I don't think they even log what they sell (which is :huh:, I guess they don't care just as long as they get rid of boxes) so I don't see why it would be a problem.

I made an exchange to a different size without a problem.

Have the venue specific t-shirts reappeared at the past few shows? :(

Not in Baltimore, at least. But I bet they make ones for Montreal and Moncton, since those stages are being "specially" built, and Moncton is the end of the tour....

Merchandise Question

Does anyone know if the tour program for the current leg is any different than the one issued during the prior North American leg in '09??

Thanks!

I hope the Venue t-shirts appear since the tour is almost over. I really want a Nashville Specific T-shirt! (or I'm going to have to make my own!)

Back
Top Bottom