Official Pre-Sale Info - U2.Com - GENERAL DISCUSSION & INFO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The upgrade is finally working for me...whew. For a few moments, it wasn't accepting "Canada" as a country...I had to keep entering it.

Baja said not to use your webmail addy I think, you need to use a regular email account.

please help with the presale thing.
how should i do it,, when im in the UK,AND MY FRIEND,,WHO WILL get the code is in Chile? . im not used to buying presales,,please help your f u2er

ok,,i know im being a bit maniac,,it will be so easy to do it,, enter the code,pay,that is it!... i dont know why i started to ask silly cuestions,,maybe is the nerves,,,wowowoowo
uk u2

Bit disappointed that they make a difference between the length of the u2.com membership. Fans who became a fan recently should have the same rights as 'older fans'. Besides, these 'older fans' already had more opportunities to get tickets...
Well I shouldn't complain too much...

But does anyone know the seating scheme?
In Netherlands there are 6 'levels'
level 1 = 150 euros, 2 = 85, 3 = 80, 4 = 75, 5 = 65, 6 = 30 euros.

Does this mean that level1 will be teh general admission and level 6 the worst seats in the house?

Anyone got their presale info email with code? I have my code via the u2.com website, but no email yet ...

Got my code (on the site, not email) but which group am I in and could you come up with dumber names (Horizon, Breathe, Boots??????) for said groups?

i agree 100% with allowing those who have signed up earliest to access it the presale right away... it's the best way to prevent scalpers from jumping on board late in the game and snagging up all the presale tickets.

i'd just like to know when the date for each level is... i didn't have my membership durring vertigo because i thought it provided no help and was a waist of time. i signed up just after vertigo ended.. so i've been a member for a few years now, so i shouldn't be in the last batch, but i wanna know if i'm in the first batch or not.

Where is this pre-sale info? I found my code, but every time I click pre-sale info on the front page, it just takes me to the main tour flash dealy.

EDIT: Never mind, found it.

i wonder if U2.com will take into account that i was a paying member in 2005. i didn't renew for 3 years though because i only use that crappy for ticket presales.

What the fck, just did a suscribe and when Im going to log in on my U2.com webmail it only says "Log In failed". Anyone have the same problem?

i wonder if U2.com will take into account that i was a paying member in 2005. i didn't renew for 3 years though because i only use that crappy for ticket presales.

doubt it...

Baja, in her message at Zootopia, says:

But I can tell you that the access to the pre-sale will be based on seniority with U2.com. Seniority IS NOT, REPEAT NOT based on your member number. WHY? Because there are a LOT of users that have a low #, (which is just the # on your account and when you signed up for U2.com) but let their accounts expire, so they go to the back of the line

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom