Las Vegas Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just subscribed to U2.com last week, but I haven't recieved which group I'm in by e-mail yet. I have my pre-sale code but, not my group. I assume it's going to be boots, but I'd like to know for sure. It says you only get to use your code once, and to make sure you use it on the right day. Anybody else have this problem? Oh yeah, I'm trying to get tickets for the Vegas show.

I just subscribed to U2.com last week, but I haven't recieved which group I'm in by e-mail yet. I have my pre-sale code but, not my group. I assume it's going to be boots, but I'd like to know for sure. It says you only get to use your code once, and to make sure you use it on the right day. Anybody else have this problem? Oh yeah, I'm trying to get tickets for the Vegas show.

You should be boots. It should state what group you are on your U2.com profile page, or if you look at your code and it starts U2C... then you are boots. U2A... is Horizon and U2B... is Breathe.

You should be boots. It should state what group you are on your U2.com profile page, or if you look at your code and it starts U2C... then you are boots. U2A... is Horizon and U2B... is Breathe.

Yep, you were right! Thanks for the info!!!

Has anyone received their e-mail with all the ticket links yet? I have gotten one for every other pre-sale. For Vegas...I have not!!! Should I be panicky or will it magically arrive tonight or tomorrow?:crack:

hey Sicy..if you are here...do you have that link to the unused presale code thread? I can't find it...thanks in advance:D

I've been told that there are $50-60-ish seats. In fact I think I read here where someone accidentally bought them, thinking they were GA's. I could be wrong. If so, I'll go for the $30 seats. I don't really care too much.

Yeah I read that about the LA show (on @U2 I think). The guy thought he had GA's but actually had bought $55 seats behind the stage. Now that would suck :no: Remember to select GA people!

For LA there were quite a few $55 seats, some behind the stage 2/3 of the way up, & some nearly right in front of the stage, also 2/3 the way up. As Vegas doesn't have any rear seating, & is much smaller than the Rose Bowl, I guess the % of $30 & $58 seats will be reduced, but I'm still guessing there will be seats in the $58 price bracket (not just GA's)

Where is the seating chart on u2.com? I tried the jpg link in this forum but it didn't work!

Go to the tour page at u2.com and click the link that says

CHECK OUT A VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE STAGE - 360.U2.COM

Enter then go to dates and venues

My entire office including my boss, already knows to leave me the f alone at 10am. :lol:

Well there's only like 4 people in my office but still.

I am going to set up all my info right now through UNLV. I swear if they reject my credit card because of this verify your visa crap there will be hell to pay.

Sorry, for the question, but I'm french :D:
is there any problem using visa to make purchase on UNLV? because it's the only CC I have :hmm:

Boots man here... watching things closely as far as how the presale goes! Good luck everyone... and leave me some GA's please!

I'm still working my overnight shifts but I have Wednesday off so I will be ready for my turn! If I get stuck with seats I guess I will be OK with it. Still doing the Phoenix show as well so I hope I can get both taken care of. October is my birthday so I am giving myself a very early birthday present. :D

Boots man here... watching things closely as far as how the presale goes! Good luck everyone... and leave me some GA's please!

I'm still working my overnight shifts but I have Wednesday off so I will be ready for my turn! If I get stuck with seats I guess I will be OK with it. Still doing the Phoenix show as well so I hope I can get both taken care of. October is my birthday so I am giving myself a very early birthday present. :D

I thought you were my clone (or am I your clone). I'm Boots, praying for a GA ticket (just one, I'm not greedy), & am planning on doing Phoenix too. But my birthday's in December, so this will have to be a very, very early birthday present.

Praying for lots of GA's for Boots members :pray: :pray:

Advice from Horizons would be great!

Just posted this in the 'What Happens In Vegas.....' thread. This is probably a more appropriate place for it (sorry Mods).

Hello 'Horizon guinea pigs' :wave: Could you please let us lowly Breathe/Boots/General Sales guys know how you get on with the presale.

• Can you give us some insight into any unusual quirks of the UNLV ticket system (if they should pop up).
  • What type of delivery options are available for GA? I need e-tickets, or pickup, as I'm in Oz. My billing address is now an American PO Box (someone else's), so I'd be totally screwed if tickets have to go to billing addresses.
  • If it's OK, can you let us know where your seats are located (section & row), & how much they cost (I'd like some kind of idea of where I'll get for $98, or $58, in case my boots membership doesn't help out to much with a GA ticket).

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers, & best of luck today! :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom