Las Vegas End of Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
General Sale is Saturday at 10am local time through the UNLV website:

UNLVtickets.com

Seating chart

27564s.gif

Yeah, my email came a couple minutes after I bought my tickets.

THe site crashed for the Boots presale group and I didn't get in until 20-minutes after the presale started...NO GA's available...Got lower endzone...ANyone else have this very frustrating situation??? Who can one email and vent to about this at u2.com???

So my mom had a Boots code and she wanted FB seats for her and her friend. I spent the last full hour refreshing and never once got anything near the stage, all at the opposite end of the field. Then it gave me an error saying that code had been used, when I never actually bought tix!!!
So I decided to try and use the UNLV presale code, and on my first try it gave me FB 4 row 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Im happy, but now I want to call and make sure they give me her Boots code back so that we can at least save it for next tour! Anyone have the fanfire number?

THe site crashed for the Boots presale group and I didn't get in until 20-minutes after the presale started...NO GA's available...Got lower endzone...ANyone else have this very frustrating situation??? Who can one email and vent to about this at u2.com???

We all had that situation! Was beyond annoying!! :crack:

Las Vegas presale issues

The website crashed for 20-minutes for the presale for boots presale members for the Las Vegas show...Coulnd't get GA's...Anyone else have this problem? Anyone to email about this issue?

jeesus, I'm pulling up better seats (129 row 23) in the unlv presale than the ones I ended up with in the u2 presale. grrreeeaaaattt.

and on Edge's side. :mad::mad::mad:

epilogue: so I bought them too! arrrgghh nothing can stop me now. I'll just keep buying until I'm happy. there has to be demand later for a set in 105.

It took me 13 minutes and about a thousand refreshes before I got in. And even then it was slow and acted like it was about to crash.

I will never again complain about TM.

I called the ticket office in Vegas and they said they had nothing to do with the website...Huh? They blew it big time...

Back
Top Bottom