Horsens, Helsinki and Vienna - Pre-Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vienna? Vienna is priced like the German shows, about €10 more expensive than the others... But look at Denmark! GA = 595DKK, that's 80 bloody euros! I know Denmark is an expensive country, but still...
I'll be waiting for some dates in Eastern Europe this time; cheaper and a great experience.

Denmark is actually the contrary. Accomodation is said to be really cheap there.

I don't have a car so I don't think I'd easily go to Denmark. I don't speak the language either.

What shows do you want to see this tour?

Being in Denmark I should probably try and get tickets for Horsens. But I would much rather go to Oslo or even better Rome to see U2, or maybe even somewhere in Ireland, if they choose to do a few more gigs there. Question is, should I be brave and wait for an announcement that may never come, or bite the bullet and choose Horsens? Hmm! The mind boggles.

Denmark is actually the contrary. Accomodation is said to be really cheap there.

I don't have a car so I don't think I'd easily go to Denmark. I don't speak the language either.

What shows do you want to see this tour?

I don't know really about accomodation. I have only been there once, staying at my sister's. But I do know that regular things as groceries are really expensive. You'd pay around €3-€3,50 for a coffee, not to mention how much a beer would set you back...

For me, Brussels is a certainty. Although not officially confirmed yet, there is a stadium plan for the Roi Boudoin up on U2.com, so the boys will definitely tour Belgium. Next to that I am interested in dates in Prague, Poland, or in the vicinity of Sarajevo... :drool:

Being in Denmark I should probably try and get tickets for Horsens. But I would much rather go to Oslo or even better Rome to see U2, or maybe even somewhere in Ireland, if they choose to do a few more gigs there. Question is, should I be brave and wait for an announcement that may never come, or bite the bullet and choose Horsens? Hmm! The mind boggles.

You can always buy your four tickets and swap, however, I do think that other 'big' countries like Italy or maybe Ireland will still be announced... Waiting might not be too bad.

Here's the seating plan and prices for the Helsinki gig.....

U2_Helsinki.jpg

LIPUT:
Istumakatsomot: 150 / 90 euroa + mahd. toimituskulut (seats)
Seisomakatsomo: 55 euroa + mahd. toimituskulut (GA)
Lavan ympärillä oleva Red Zone -seisomakatsomo: 250 euroa + mahd. toimituskulut (the red zone around the stage)
Istumakatsomo (mahd. näköeste): 30 euroa + mahd. toimituskulut (seats, back of the stage)

....and I don't quite understand, are they trying to say that the whole inner circle will be solely Red Zone tickets?!? :huh:

Ah only 15 mins to go until the Breathe pre-sale starts! :eek:

....and I don't quite understand, are they trying to say that the whole inner circle will be solely Red Zone tickets?!? :huh::

Unfortunately this could well be the case... If you look at the Danish prices, they give two categories for standing tickets:
Ståpladser
B: 800 DKK + gebyr (€107,50)
C: 595 DKK + gebyr (€80)

Although it is not possible to see on the seating chart, it could be that C is GA and that B is GA FOS, in other words inner circle.

I do not like this, it would mean that queuing up is useless...

....and I don't quite understand, are they trying to say that the whole inner circle will be solely Red Zone tickets?!? :huh:

This can't be true :ohmy:

Unless U2 wants to play surrounded by a 2/3 empty FOS area. That's surely a mistake.

u2tour.de says the 30 euro seats are with blocked view.

Good luck, Helen :up:

hmmm seems prices in Denmark are high, due to the low capacity? Besides, also the Vienna show and previous german shows were more expensive than other european shows.... Furthermore, I do not believe there are at least 10,000 tickets for 30 euros available in Denmark (also not for 40). It's not that they are unpayable, but in that case they shouldn't state the on their website. It is misleading:

Keeping with the concept that this tour is more about a unique staging configuration with excellent sight-lines, tickets for the U2 360 2010 tour will once again be scaled so that 85 percent of the tickets are priced at less than 95 euro, general admission floor tickets at 55 euro and at least 10,000 tickets per venue priced at 30 euro (or equivalant)

This can't be true :ohmy:

Unless U2 wants to play surrounded by a 2/3 empty FOS area.

That's surely a mistake.

Good luck, Helen :up:

Thanks I just got my tickets! :applaud: I decided to buy 3 tickets 1 GA and two cheap seats at the back of the stage, coz my friend Hanna wasn't too happy with the more expensive seats she got, very far away from the stage and I wanted a seat just incase in pours down buckets come concert day, which I hope it doesn't but you never know!! :wink:

Yes I'm hoping that they're mistaken about the Red zone taking up the whole inner circle! :uhoh:

595 kroner for a GA ticket, that's not too bad.

I don't wanna use the presale for the Horsens gig, I'll just camp outside the ticket vendor. I need a lot more than 4 tickets anyway.

Only 11 more months :drool:

Unfortunately this could well be the case... If you look at the Danish prices, they give two categories for standing tickets:
Ståpladser

Although it is not possible to see on the seating chart, it could be that C is GA and that B is GA FOS, in other words inner circle.

That's not it at all if you look at the diagram. The 595 is for the field GA, which is regular price for a concert in Denmark. The chart shows clearly that the inner circle and the rest of the field is the same thing. Don't worry.

I live in Norway and goes to the Oslo concerts if they come to Norway. BUT. They usually only come every other tour. Last four tours I have been to Oslo 1997, Stockholm 2001, Oslo 2005, Gothenburg 2009.

I do think they may pass Oslo this time. They have always done Valle Hovin which takes maks 40000. But the claw will take out half the floor almost, so no way they will do Valle hovin.

I am sooo exited for Paris in September on a Saturday.. What a trip that would be for me and my girlfriend.. Think I'll go for that.

Screw Horsens ;)

Ståpladser

That would mean queuing is useless..... they did it during the Vertigo tour in Belgium four years ago... two different price categories....
...comes in handy if you travel from abroad or if you cannot take a day off on the day of the show.... you could still be FOS by paying a bit more...

Siddepladser (seats)
A: 1200 DKK + gebyr
B: 800 DKK + gebyr
D: 350 DKK + gebyr

Ståpladser (ga i guess. don't know why there are different price levels, i don't speak danish)
C: 595 DKK + gebyr

RED Zone (ståpladser)*
895 DKK + gebyr

U2 - Billetlugen.dk

I translated the word "gebyr" in an on-line dictionnary and it showed me that gebyr means "payment". Does it mean I have to pay extra fee or something besides the listed price??? Please someone explain this to me...

Also, it seams that RED Zone tickets are really cheap - only 120 euro!

yeah it means ticket fees, apparantly with everything included (shipping, fees), one GA ticket for Horsens is about 98 € :ohmy:

I want to buy the RED Zone tickets to Horsens gig, but I don't know which ones they are. On Billetlugen.dk - Forside I can but these types:

pitch ståplads 595 DKK
standing 595 DKK
standing 800 DKK
standing 1995 DKK

Which ones are the RED ones? On the map it says that they should be priced for 895, but there's no option like this. What to do?

I live in Norway and goes to the Oslo concerts if they come to Norway. BUT. They usually only come every other tour. Last four tours I have been to Oslo 1997, Stockholm 2001, Oslo 2005, Gothenburg 2009.

I do think they may pass Oslo this time. They have always done Valle Hovin which takes maks 40000. But the claw will take out half the floor almost, so no way they will do Valle hovin.

I am sooo exited for Paris in September on a Saturday.. What a trip that would be for me and my girlfriend.. Think I'll go for that.

Screw Horsens ;)

thanks for the heads up. paris in september doesn't sound bad, but i really do hope for rome (fingers crossed). and i agree - screw horsens :)

I want to buy the RED Zone tickets to Horsens gig, but I don't know which ones they are. On Billetlugen.dk - Forside I can but these types:

pitch ståplads 595 DKK
standing 595 DKK
standing 800 DKK
standing 1995 DKK

Which ones are the RED ones? On the map it says that they should be priced for 895, but there's no option like this. What to do?

I see these options when I go to the link you posted:

Siddepladser

Ståpladser

RED Zone (ståpladser)*
895 DKK + gebyr

I see these options when I go to the link you posted:

Siddepladser

Ståpladser

RED Zone (ståpladser)*
895 DKK + gebyr

The problem is, when you want to buy tickets via u2.com presale, there's no RED Zone tickets to chose, there's no even tickets that cost 895 DKK! What is funny, you can buy tickets that cost 1995 DKK (!), which are not showed on the map. The site seems pretty amateur :|

Does someone have a seating plan for Vienna? I'm going to try my luck in the public sale, hoping for E30 tickets opposite the stage. Thanks!

The Horsens pre-sale is a complete scandal today. The following has happened to me and many others. After having chosen the tickets I clicked "pay" but instead of enabling me to enter credit card info the whole system crashed. After that it was impossible to get back into the system since it declares "Your pre-sale code has been used" This has happened to many people. The ticket agency has shut down the presale with the message "We expect to resume the presale at a later time." This mess started about six hours ago and still this is all anyone knows......

The Horsens pre-sale is a complete scandal today. The following has happened to me and many others. After having chosen the tickets I clicked "pay" but instead of enabling me to enter credit card info the whole system crashed. After that it was impossible to get back into the system since it declares "Your pre-sale code has been used" This has happened to many people. The ticket agency has shut down the presale with the message "We expect to resume the presale at a later time." This mess started about six hours ago and still this is all anyone knows......

Me too. Looks like I'll have to use the code for some other show. I'll still get tickets, it's just a bit harder now.

Back
Top Bottom