General Sale - Friday March 20th - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dublin ticket limit 6 per person for ALL shows

Read somewhere that the ticket limit for ALL the Dublin shows is 6 tix per person. Couldnt find anything on the ticketmaster site. Anyone knows this?

Read somewhere that the ticket limit for ALL the Dublin shows is 6 tix per person. Couldnt find anything on the ticketmaster site. Anyone knows this?

believe that is the case...there is already a 15 minute wait time at TM for Croke Park tickets- best of luck to everyone doing the general sale

waiting on London show, but now ticketmaster says show is gone when I click on it... maybe Dublin drove the site mad!

believe that is the case...

I haven't seen that anywhere, and such a restriction isn't given on either Ticketmaster.ie or U2.com. Ticketmaster.ie just says to adhere to published limits without actually specifying what any are.

Tried for 4 tickets for the Saturday Croke show, and then got bumped, now only looking for 2, with a 14 minute wait.

I'm screwed, aren't I? :(

49 minutes to go til the UK shows!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

fucking FREAKING OUT!!!! I have that thing that pops up when trying to pay by card that also makes you give your bank the card password to make sure you're not someone who's stolen the card. and i ALWAYS FORGET MY PASSWORD and can't check it out without actually buying something. I tried getting tickets to coldplay/killers last month and I tried changing the password and it was a window-within-a-window if you know what I mean. I couldn't scroll down to confirm the new password and missed out on the tickets :( if that happens today I'm screwed....but I think I've said that 50 times here now ;)

Croke 2 GA is sold out. I was a lucky one who got in the system before most people so booked them in less than a min :hyper::hyper:

The wait for Dublin III to be announced is a bit tense ... I just hope it'll be like Milan II and be announced for sale at a future date rather than going straight to sale like Amsterdam II and Gothenburg II.

49 minutes to go til the UK shows!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

fucking FREAKING OUT!!!! I have that thing that pops up when trying to pay by card that also makes you give your bank the card password to make sure you're not someone who's stolen the card. and i ALWAYS FORGET MY PASSWORD and can't check it out without actually buying something. I tried getting tickets to coldplay/killers last month and I tried changing the password and it was a window-within-a-window if you know what I mean. I couldn't scroll down to confirm the new password and missed out on the tickets :( if that happens today I'm screwed....but I think I've said that 50 times here now ;)
have you tried some of the other uk ticket sites?
seetickets
ticketline

for sheffield tickets - use sheffield arena website

The wait for Dublin III to be announced is a bit tense ... I just hope it'll be like Milan II and be announced for sale at a future date rather than going straight to sale like Amsterdam II and Gothenburg II.

hey axver,

how will they announce dublin 3? or will it just pop up on TM?

hey axver,

how will they announce dublin 3? or will it just pop up on TM?

It seems nobody knows! Milan II was properly announced on TicketOne - Amsterdam II and Gothenburg II just appeared on Eventim.nl and Ticnet.se respectively.

I'm refreshing Ticketmaster a fair bit in case Dublin III simply just appears there.

have you tried some of the other uk ticket sites?
seetickets
ticketline

for sheffield tickets - use sheffield arena website

oh yeah considering other sites thanks :wave: but the problem is my bank's security thing popping up, i can't buy online with my debit card without verifying the card. I just rang them up and they said they could give me a temporary password if I get stuck though so that's cool :) thanks again though!

Back
Top Bottom