DC (and other cities) seating charts on TicketMaster now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beershack

War Child
Seating Chart. Official Ticketmaster site

27344s.gif

Hm it does also say "There are no events currently scheduled at this venue."

well, let's see...the original dates posted on U2.com (and then taken down) for the general onsale of the DC/C'ville/Vegas/LA shows was actually April 6th. And if they kept to that date a it would make a pre-sale for those start this Tuesday 3-31. :scratch: :hmm:

i wonder if we are gonna get another last minute email from U2.com announcing a pre-sale for those shows tomorrow?! :shrug: i wish they would just post the damn dates so i know if i still need to hold on to the the $$ to buy tickets this week. if it's gonna be 2 weeks to a month before those pre-sales i could use my $$ to go ahead and buy groceries and pay bills! :lol: how rude of them to not let us know! don't they know some of us are in bad economic times and living paycheck to paycheck?! :lol: :madwife: :hyper:

:huh:i know that... just wondering how you were able to find the seating chart.

The same way some of the other seating charts were found before the shows were posted on ticketmaster. Look for the venue on ticketmaster and then see if U2 shows up on the seating chart drop down.

well, let's see...the original dates posted on U2.com (and then taken down) for the general onsale of the DC/C'ville/Vegas/LA shows was actually April 6th. And if they kept to that date a it would make a pre-sale for those start this Tuesday 3-31. :scratch: :hmm:

i wonder if we are gonna get another last minute email from U2.com announcing a pre-sale for those shows tomorrow?! :shrug: i wish they would just post the damn dates so i know if i still need to hold on to the the $$ to buy tickets this week. if it's gonna be 2 weeks to a month b4 those pre-sales i could go ahead and buy groceries and pay bills! :lol:

yes, being that this is their modus apparendi (sp? :lol: a wild guess) I would bet this is what we are gonna get.. a last minute email if that.. and not all of us are gonna get it either.:angry:

It would be nice if we could get these dates so that we CAN PLAN around the shows..sheesh..

yes, being that this is their modus apparendi (sp? :lol: a wild guess) I would bet this is what we are gonna get.. a last minute email if that.. and not all of us are gonna get it either.:angry:

It would be nice if we could get these dates so that we CAN PLAN around the shows..sheesh..

I am from DC, Matt is from NY, and we live in LA. Take a guess as to what shows we are going to!! So frustrating!!!:scream:

Yeah, I got the email for the last pre-sale AFTER it had started and I'm a Horizon member!!! Matt has never got a single email from them! He has emailed and called and bitched and begged....but...ZERO/NADA/NOTHING. Not once has he received ANY news of the tour, the album, the onsales etc. He asked U2.com what he's paying for....they had no answer!!! :doh::rant::rant::down:

I think that the presale is going to be this week. We will know by tomorrow so we won't have to wait long

I am from DC, Matt is from NY, and we live in LA. Take a guess as to what shows we are going to!! So frustrating!!!:scream:

Yeah, I got the email for the last pre-sale AFTER it had started and I'm a Horizon member!!! Matt has never got a single email from them! He has emailed and called and bitched and begged....but...ZERO/NADA/NOTHING. Not once has he received ANY news of the tour, the album, the onsales etc. He asked U2.com what he's paying for....they had no answer!!! :doh::rant::rant::down:

aww.. man this sux in so many ways.. :hug: I can't believe they have no answer for this.. Who are you talking with fanfire?

I think that the presale is going to be this week. We will know by tomorrow so we won't have to wait long

hey laura! :hug: yea, matt keeps saying it can't be this week cuz they "technically" haven't announced the dates yet...but from the beginning i have maintained that the dates being taken down is just more well organized fun from Fanfuck...er..Fanfire! :wink:

i think it will be this week.

laura you going to DC?

Yeah. I'm already got Dublin, Boston and NY tickets and DC is the last city I want to get.

That is fucked up that they can't give you an answer. Have you checked your spam folder. They may sometimes go in there.

I got an email from them today about the new gift being sent out the 2nd week of April.

aww.. man this sux in so many ways.. :hug: I can't believe they have no answer for this.. Who are you talking with fanfire?

yup. he called and was nice. they said they'd send him emails, but that he SHOULD be getting them. nothing was wrong with his info, it's the same since day one. then he never got any emails so he called again and the dude was such an idiot he kept telling matt his info must be wrong!!! it is not. matt got pissed and started going off, asking for a mngr, and telling them how u2.com is a JOKE and THE NUMBER ONE WORST RUN WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET!!! :lol::lol:

he even told them the difference between their website and "benefits" and other bands whose fan clubs we are members of, like The Killers and Death Cab For Cutie. matt said he was willing to get less for more ONLY because it is U2...but the point of having a membership seems to only be for pre-sales...which if he was still single he'd know NOTHING about because he never get their emails! he never goes to message boards or organizes with otehr fans, just not his way. he was always solo on elevation. he only knows what's going on now cuz we're engaged and i'm on the blue crack!

oh yeah, he told them he shouldn't HAVE TO GO TO INTERFERENCE A FAN RUN WEBSITE TO GET INFO ON U2. :lmao: that's when he asked why he was paying 50/30 dollars a year! they had no answer for him, so he wrote an email to Principal Mngt politely condemning u2.com and fanfuck for taking peoples $$ and not even sending emails with important info, like what group you're in so u know what day to buy tix in the presale!

ugh. :ohmy:

btw, he only knows he's a horizon member cuz i found out about the coding A B or C on interference!!

Yeah. I'm already got Dublin, Boston and NY tickets and DC is the last city I want to get.

That is fucked up that they can't give you an answer. Have you checked your spam folder. They may sometimes go in there.

I got an email from them today about the new gift being sent out the 2nd week of April.

i got that email too. i get about half the emails. matt is the one who has issues with his account. he checked spam. he has like no privacy settings so spam goes to his inbox!

Wow good job in finding all those seating charts. I am trying not to freak out that you did not find a Vegas one. :reject:

Yeah, I think they're doing that to freak you out especially. :wink:

The thing about Vegas is that no on sale date was ever given, so we're going to have to be extra vigilant for that one.

Yeah, I think they're doing that to freak you out especially. :wink:

The thing about Vegas is that no on sale date was ever given, so we're going to have to be extra vigilant for that one.

Well it does say in the email

In September and October, U2 360° Tour will also visit: Atlanta, GA; Charlottesville, VA; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Norman, OK; Phoenix, AZ; Tampa, FL; Washington, DC and Vancouver, BC. Complete Tour and ticketing information to follow.

I will be crushed if there is no Vegas, because that is the only real possible show I wanted to go to on this leg. :depressed:

yep got this email too..

Back
Top Bottom