which internet browser do you use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every day I love Firefox more and more :love:

Smilie xtra is the best thing ever :faint:

U2Man said:
Sicy, maybe you should try out Thunderbird too :hmm:
_Thunderbird2open.jpg

Go download it :sexywink:

Incorporates smilies of your choice into any message board you're on. Dont need to go looking for smilies on the web, ever. :love:

the rockin edge said:
ok, i installed Smiley Xtra but there's no smileys there, how do i put smileys in there :confused:

Hmm, that happened to me too but then a pop up came up saying I needed to updated it and I did and then there were smilies there :shrug:

the rocking edge, do you also get error messages when you try to update? I think the database might be down.

i updated the smiley database twice now, it said it was successfully updated. no error message :shrug:

but this is what i see in the Smiley Xtra sidebar

Picture3.png

none of the options have any smileys there just various "warnings":huh:

edit: i think the database is down, but it shouldn't tell me it updated if it didn't :mad:

Last edited:
That's what I get too.

And you're right - I think it's something the programmer didn't take into account.

Internet Explorer 7 Now Available for Public Download

The beta version of Microsoft's Internet Explorer 7 is available to the general public starting today.

Microsoft hasn't changed much in this version of the browser since PC Worldcompared the first IE 7 beta to Mozilla's Firefox 1.5 Release Candidate 1 and Opera 9 Preview 1. But version 7 is a different beast entirely than the IE you are probably using today.

Any takers?

There are three things I don't like about Firefox, but I use it anyway. One is the incapability to make your own icons for your links (on IE I have some blue crack smileys for my blue crack links :wink: ), second is the freaking download manager that is possibly the most annoying thing after the blink tag, and third is the lack of my AutoFill for credit card stuff. Nitpicky, I know, but those are three things that I use very frequently or make a substantial impact on my mood. That said, tabbed browsing is the best.

Back
Top Bottom