Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Restart and Reboot Yourself
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 12:32 PM   #571
Blue Meth Addict

Local Time: 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
AS I've said to you guys before, I missed the whole Halo thing and so it's just too late for me....hope you guys enjoy Reach, though!
Reach is a prequel to the entire series, so you could always give it ago if you so desired. Even if you have no interest in the campaign and such, Firefight mode (Halo's equivalent of Horde) will be awesome.

Speaking of which, Beav and Imps, we will have to commit some Covenant murder together soon.

Old 09-13-2010, 06:18 PM   #572
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I'll be down to Horde Firefight it up tomorrow, I'm sure. I'm not doing the midnight release thing since I've actually had sex with a woman, so I'll get the game on my lunch break or after work tomorrow.

Mike, if you decide to eventually give it a go, we'd be more than happy to have you. Well, maybe not Beav.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
Imp - what's your gamertag?
Mark Cuban.

Old 09-13-2010, 07:01 PM   #573
Blue Meth Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperor View Post
I'm not doing the midnight release thing since I've actually had sex with a woman, so I'll get the game on my lunch break or after work tomorrow.
Haha, you bastard, I'm tempted to get it tonight. My laziness will probably win the battle, but I'm at least considering it.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:03 PM   #574
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 06:06 PM
Edited for stupidity.

I have no idea when I'll be able to play this game, but I'm getting antsy about it now because I think my step-dad is just not picking it up to fuck with me.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:05 PM   #575
Blue Crack Supplier

When I return from my 2 weeks away from Seattle, if you guys are loving the game and still playing, I'll probably buy it....but, please do keep in mind that I have no idea how to play the fucking thing.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:37 AM   #576
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim

Local Time: 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
When I return from my 2 weeks away from Seattle, if you guys are loving the game and still playing, I'll probably buy it....but, please do keep in mind that I have no idea how to play the fucking thing.
Most shooting games are basically the same. Takes a little while to get used to the maps and weapons. I got wrecked online last night in my one game.
Old 09-15-2010, 05:01 PM   #577
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:06 PM
Are you guys still playing Bad Company 2? Have been playing it since about July (found a used limited edition copy with an unused code ) Love it, I loved the first Bad Company game but wow have they ever tightened up the controls.. everything moves so smoothly. I'm on PS3, username is RavvaNB if anyone is interested in playing sometime.

Has anyone tried the new Metroid? I hear it's a bit different than the Prime series.
Old 09-15-2010, 05:09 PM   #578
Blue Crack Distributor

And just like that, Halo: Reach is in my house. Aww yeah.
Old 09-15-2010, 05:40 PM   #579
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenBlue View Post
Are you guys still playing Bad Company 2? Have been playing it since about July (found a used limited edition copy with an unused code ) Love it, I loved the first Bad Company game but wow have they ever tightened up the controls.. everything moves so smoothly. I'm on PS3, username is RavvaNB if anyone is interested in playing sometime.

Has anyone tried the new Metroid? I hear it's a bit different than the Prime series.
I havent been on for a while, but I'll add you next time I am. I still play Bad Company 2 sometimes.

I saw a video of the new metroid. It looks awesome!
Old 09-17-2010, 10:13 AM   #580
Blue Crack Distributor

I played a few hours of Reach this morning. Can't say much about the story mode because my little brother wouldn't stop talking to me, the living room tv is terrible (something's wrong with the picture tube and everything's orange), and I generally was just kind of antsy to play multi-player (which is me being the biggest hypocrite in the world), so I only played the first level. It was pretty standard Halo fare. I'm curious to see what the story mode ends up being because I read Fall of Reach ages ago and was hoping it would feature a bit more of the book than it apparently does. Again that's only based off of one level, I need more time to spend with the story mode.

As for the multi-player, I just screwed around in Rumble Pit for a while. I had no idea about all of the racing games. They're ridiculous fun, but mostly pointless. The skull capture game is insanely difficult, I'm not sure if that one's new or not, but I don't remember it. And this zombie horde thing is fun but way too fast.

So, all in all after about 2 hours of playtime, I'm pretty happy. Will be glad when I eventually own the game for myself and can play it on a tv that has all colors of the spectrum as well
Old 09-17-2010, 10:44 AM   #581
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:36 AM
I'm in the same position as NSW (what) in that I'm not familiar with earlier Halo games, since I never owned an Xbox. But considering the scores Reach is getting across the board (hell, it got a 10 in Destructoid, who I tend to agree with on a more regular basis than any other gaming media) I'm pretty sure I'll be checking it out.

Right now though, my most anticipated game is this: Home Page | Age of Empires Online

And it's free, so you have no excuse not to battle me when it comes out. Don't worry, I'm sure the Hebrews will be in there.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:04 AM   #582
Blue Crack Distributor

It's on, Bonnie.

And by it's on, I mean the you slaughtering me is on.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:05 AM   #583
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:36 AM
We can always team up.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:31 AM   #584
Blue Crack Distributor

As long as you understand that I love Age of Empire...as long as I'm playing the tutorial levels. Once they let me off on my own, instant destruction occurs. I want to do things, I'm smart, but the game is apparently too smart for me.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #585
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:06 PM
age of empires still exists in some format? so, so in.

Tags
video games