General Video Game Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's too bad. Other than the initial download for a few of the DLC's, it's been pretty reliable on 360.

Yeah, that looks pretty awesome. "Post-nuclear apocalypse" is the new "aliens attacking earth" for games. ID makes good games though, so I don't mind it. Apparently Doom 4 is going to use this same graphics engine from Rage. They wanted to get used to using the engine first before making a big franchise game for it, pretty smart considering they used to always do it the other way around.

Going to District 9 tonight, so I probably won't be on, but I assume I will be sometime this weekend. I'll look for you so we can do some Killzone again, that was a lot of fun last time. I forgot to ask if you enjoyed my teabagging the enemies every time we'd actually get a kill int he first match. :wink:

Going to District 9 tonight, so I probably won't be on, but I assume I will be sometime this weekend. I'll look for you so we can do some Killzone again, that was a lot of fun last time. I forgot to ask if you enjoyed my teabagging the enemies every time we'd actually get a kill int he first match. :wink:

Hahahaha I did appreciate that a great deal. I think once we got into the larger matches, it was the most fun I've had with Killzone yet. I love that map. I'll look for you sometime this weekend

Meh, only $100 less, and it still doesn't have as big of a hard drive as the versions NSW and I picked up (mine came with a free game as well).

Plus, who knows when it'll be in actual stores knowing how all other consoles have been distributed.

and NSW, its tuesday. are we all shooting people tonight then? if so, what time are people gonna be online? (I'll need a refresher on who is in what timezone)

I'm literally going to play tonight with no knowledge of how the game works, how to make sure I join the same game as the rest of the clan, how the controller works, etc. Just sayin'.

meh, you'll get the hang of it. Baptism by fire. when you start the game, just choose Warzone for mulitplayer. You should have a clan invite to Interference Death Squad. Accept that and then you should be able to join the same game as your clan members

Thats cool. It will be most fun if we're all shooting fools at the same time. Interference Death Squad will lay dormant for another night

Anyone know a good place that I can sell my Wii for cash other than Ebay and amazon.com

I left my 360 power supply at my house, so I'll be back up-and-running on LIVE in about 2 weeks or so. If you all remember what an Xbox is...

I left my 360 power supply at my house, so I'll be back up-and-running on LIVE in about 2 weeks or so. If you all remember what an Xbox is...

I haven't even turned my PS3 on since Sunday.

:shh:

I'm sure I'll watch some movies on it this weekend, or play some Little Big Planet or Killzone 2 online.

I played through Halo 3 in 4 player coop with 3 buddies this week. It took us two sittings, and lasted about 4 1/2 hrs..... 4 people makes it considerably easier, that's for sure. Fun stuff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom