General Video Game Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

Look for me tonight, though, if you're around. I will not have a headset, though.

Will do. It's weird to figure out how to join matches, there's no "party" like in most 360 games. One person more or less just needs to join and the other person needs to join them.

JT created a Interference related clan for us, so he'll have to invite you all to join it. That should hopefully make joining the same matches a little easier.

Once you're in the same match together, it's pretty cool. It puts you in the same squad, so you can actually spawn in next to your squad members, so you don't have to spawn clear back at your base every time. You just choose where to spawn, and it'll actually show you a camera of what's going on around them, so you don't spawn in when they're surrounded by enemies (which I stupidly did a few times before I realized if I just waited a second I could see if it was safe or not).

Interference death clan

:drool:

Thanks for the advice, I'm sure it'll take me a while to get used to everything. Sucks to maybe play tonight then not again for like a week....might be better off just waiting.

did you get my request?

I hooked up my headset last night but I didn't get a chance to sync it or whatever - Scumbo, how do I do that exactly? the instructions are talking about hooking it up directly with the USB cable - is that how you did it?

Also, NHL 09 finally dropped in price so I picked it up - as I have said before the last sports game I was any good at was Blades of Steel for the NES so it's going to take me a bit to get used to these new fangled controls.

Yeah, just plug it in and charge it with the USB. Once you turn on the PS3 and it's plugged in, I think it auto-synchs. At least that's how I interpreted the manual.

I played last night, but never saw anyone else online.

ok, sounds simple enough. Does it have to be turned on to charge? I hooked it up in the cradle last night but there was no light to indicate whether it was charging or not.

I was only on for a couple of minutes - plus I was on early - around 7 pm...

ok, sounds simple enough. Does it have to be turned on to charge? I hooked it up in the cradle last night but there was no light to indicate whether it was charging or not.

I was only on for a couple of minutes - plus I was on early - around 7 pm...

I think it has to be turned on, like the controllers when they charge. It at least has to be on to synch it to the system.

I would have still been at work then. (only 5 here)

well, I excepted your friendship or whatever - yay! PS FRIENDZ FO-EVA!!!

Another question - where do you guys get your funky avatars? I just have the lame PS generic ones...

You, Tiger Edge, AND NSW all befriended me yesterday. I feel so loved!

Go to the little icon thing for yourself in your friends list and click on the options button (triangle I think), I think it lets you choose them there.

Also, now that you have an online account, go download the free Fallout themes in the store. lolz

I'll give that a shot - I keep meaning to download the Fallout themes.

I was wrong, it's under "Account Management" and then go to the Avatars section. I just checked.

NSW, I think you logged in when I was away. Took a break and came back and it said you'd been there.

We should all shoot people tonight. I think the clan named should also be changed to Interference Death Clan as per NSW's response. Or Interference Death Squad or Interference Death Club.
Vote?

(its Blue Crackheads right now. I know it sucks but I had to think of something quick because, as U2popmofo already mentioned, we had already dicked around for 30 minutes just trying to get into a match)

Elfa, I forgot if you had PS3 or Xbox. Please say the latter so I can beat your ass in NHL 09 sometime.

Elfa, why does your profile make it look like you've never played Fallout 3? No trophies, etc. Are you living a lie?

Ah. Updates shouldn't mess up saves, should they? If anything it should make the game function better, no?

Traded in a bunch of old 360 and Wii games and picked up Little Big Planet during lunch (and put the rest of the money towards pre-ordering COD: Modern Warfare 2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom