The Colbert Report

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
some comments from Wikipedia

Fact: Elephants have NOT been multiplying like rabbits
Contrary to the Colbert Report, the number of elephants has NOT tripled to 1.8 million, and we ask anons and other editors to respect that fact. Thank you. To the media: you are doing Wikipedia a disservice by irresponsibly hyping the vandalism of "Elephants", so please cut it out. — Rickyrab | Talk 19:12, 1 August 2006 (UTC)

Oh, really? Ok, then I won't vandalize the page with that then. I only vandalize with truth. --Macarion 23:22, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
But I bet there was a spike in visitors here. That's also good because we'll get a spike in new editors, of which a certain percentage will become dedicated. — [Mac Davis] (talk)
What are you freaking out about. Have you looked at the net effect? [4] The state of the page has actually improved. Wikipedia knows how to deal with vandalism, and the more editors the better. Let Colbert keep talking. -Harmil 19:50, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
I dunno, I heard from someone that elephants are in fact multiplying like rabbits. I can't remember where, it must've been Fox News. Yeah, that's it... that's the ticket. --Bobak 20:27, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
I'd like to see you prove your "fact" that they haven't been multiplying like rabbits, because I beleive they are. --GMEsch 20:51, 1 August 2006 (UTC)

I just got a TV with cable after nearly a year of being without one, and The Colbert Report is THE main reason I am sooooo happy I finally got one!!!

Right now Stephen is insisting that Jon Stewart apologize to Geraldo Rivera because Geraldo dissed them on O'Reilly's show. He even made two appearances on The Daily Show tonight and put Jon on notice!!! Pure comedy hilarity!!!

Stephen Colbert is terrific. I love that show!

Diane L said:
I just got a TV with cable after nearly a year of being without one, and The Colbert Report is THE main reason I am sooooo happy I finally got one!!!

Right now Stephen is insisting that Jon Stewart apologize to Geraldo Rivera because Geraldo dissed them on O'Reilly's show. He even made two appearances on The Daily Show tonight and put Jon on notice!!! Pure comedy hilarity!!!

I just caught the episode :lmao: I liked the end too.
Oh, and Colbert sucking on the buillion cube :lol:

Diane L said:

:applaud:

Welcome to the world of cable TV! It'll suck you in and never let you go :sick:

kellyahern said:
Anyone try to name that bridge in Hungary yet? :lol:

View sig. (best method is to ctrl+f for stephen colbert. not steven, damnit.)

I am reppin' this shit everywhere I go, yo. EVERYWHERE I GO I SHOUT IT. THAT'S RIGHT.

also got my Stewart Colbert '08 shirt in the mail today :heart:

Stephen on the Daily Show made me happy. I liked when he was hiding under the desk :lmao:

THE COLBERT REPORT, Comedy Central

Mo 8/14: Ramesh Ponnuru
Tu 8/15: David Gergen
We 8/16: Morgan Spurlock
Th 8/17: Neil Young

U2democrat said:

:lol: I actually squealed when Stephen was on the Daily Show. :reject:

well jon and stephen together are :drool:

plus he fuckin called geraldo and bill o'reilly out

speaking of which, Geraldo's ol' show finally got cancelled. Right after he dissed Stewart and Colbert. Jon Stewart has a nice habit of getting shitty shows cancelled :D (see: Crossfire)

i'm curious to see if Stephen actually puts Jon On Notice, officially

AtomicBono said:

speaking of which, Geraldo's ol' show finally got cancelled. Right after he dissed Stewart and Colbert. Jon Stewart has a nice habit of getting shitty shows cancelled :D (see: Crossfire)

omg, that's awesome! Way to show how tuned in you are to what's culturally relavent, Geraldo. "those guys on comedy central...clips of ladies slipping on ice..." :blahblah:

I was out of the country for the last two years, so i'm in the dark on the Crossfire thing. I did see Jon's appearance on Crossfire on youtube and it effing ROCKED! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom