The Bachelor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I KNEW that Jake and Vienna would not make it to the alter. Maybe Ally won't end up choosing anyone and will get together with Jake. :lol:

Now there's a thought. :hmm:

With this show, nothing surprises me anymore!

It was Pavelka who allegedly spearheaded the split, a subsequent TMZ report on Tuesday claimed that Girardi also wanted out of the relationship because she felt Pavelka was a "fame whore."

Girardi felt that Pavelka "constantly abandoned" her for photo shoots and other media events instead of working on their relationship, TMZ reported.

Pavelka presented his final rose and a marriage proposal to Girardi -- and she accepted both during March's The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love finale broadcast, which filmed last fall. The couple subsequently told reporters they "definitely" would wed.

Pavelka and Girardi stayed together in Los Angeles while he competed on Dancing with the Stars tenth season, in which he finished seventh with professional partner Chelsie Hightower.

On Friday, Pavelka began taping scenes for a late-August appearance on Lifetime's Drop Dead Diva.

Pavelka has previously denied former girlfriend Tanya Douglas' claims that he's "fame-obsessed" and insisted he is not looking to pursue a Hollywood career.

fame whore

:lmao: He owes it to America

June 24th, 2010

Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi are getting back together.

Sort of.

The broken-up “Bachelor” couple will reunite for an appearance on “The Bachelorette” on July 5.

“America was there and stood with me at the birth of our relationship, and I think I owe it to them and to myself and Vienna to let everybody be there at the end of it,” says Pavelka.

“Hopefully, it’s gonna be some closure for me,” he tells “Extra.”

aniflag.gif
Jake%20bawls.jpg

do you think they will just give some bullshit line where they say something like, they just grew apart, they realized it was 'not meant to be' yada, yada, yada

:lmao: He owes it to America

June 24th, 2010

Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi are getting back together.

Sort of.

The broken-up “Bachelor” couple will reunite for an appearance on “The Bachelorette” on July 5.

“America was there and stood with me at the birth of our relationship, and I think I owe it to them and to myself and Vienna to let everybody be there at the end of it,” says Pavelka.

“Hopefully, it’s gonna be some closure for me,” he tells “Extra.”

aniflag.gif
Jake%20bawls.jpg

Oh PLEASE!!! Can't we all just please be done with this already?!!!!

popeater.com

Will we soon be seeing a whole lot more of 'Bachelor' star Jake Pavelka? Could be. Daniel Nardicio, vice president of marketing at Playgirl, has extended Jake an offer. "We're determining the value of a shoot with Jake, who exemplifies our classic American guy at Playgirl. It's obvious he likes the limelight, and I intuit that he looks good naked," says Nardicio of Jake, who is going through a nasty he-said, she-said battle with ex-fiancee Vienna Girardi in the press.

"Most people realize that reality show fame is fleeting and largely a dead end for the actors, so this is a way to extend that fame, and make a cute profit off of it." Nardicio guesses that Jake will receive "definitely in the six figures, but just where in that range I am still determining."

So, how exactly does one determine an offer? "I have a lot of factors that I add together to figure out a model's worth," says Nardicio. "I guess like a c*** calculator," he laughs. Nardicio was brought on to revamp Playgirl, and did so in a big way with the recent Levi Johnston and Ronnie Kroell issues, both of which have been huge sellers for the magazine.

His next subject is Skid Row musician and 'Celebrity Rehab' cast member Phil Varone. "He's a man among men where it counts, if you get my drift," Nardicio says of Varone.

Back
Top Bottom